[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BEARS @ Cardinals THREAD

Goopster24

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean really, the quick hit passes, the bears blowing assingments and tackles, this totally reminds me of marino and the dolphins in 85. could be a blessing in disguise. the fans, the team, maybe we were getting ahead of ourselves. WAAAAAAYYYY AHEAD. the undefeated talk p s s s t me off and this will get there heads straight hopefully.

Dang, the bears are going to screw up their points per game allowed average!

Well there was a 13 point spread on the game. I just guess they got confused which team was suppose to win. It's only the end of the first though...but lets go Cardinals.

Maybe Grossman has the same problem Plummer does, it's that Mile High Air of Denver that makes his passes loft a little longer. Jake Plummer had the problem even when he was in Arizona, and they ARE playing in Arizona.

Edited by CD6405

Well there was a 13 point spread on the game. I just guess they got confused which team was suppose to win. It's only the end of the first though...but lets go Cardinals.

Even if the Cardinals lose, I like how they are playing tonight