[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Menudo's Quick Picks

Menudo

Give me your question, and I'll do my best to give you a good answer. I'll simply answer your question, and if you want details as to why, just ask............ Who Do I Start, Should I make this trade, Who should I pickup, Maryanne or Ginger, anything goes...................Fire away.

Note: Please put who your players are going up against, as it makes it much easier on me. Thanks.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok My Defense: Chicago has a bye this week...

My backup is Cincinati who is against Carolina...

Should I stick with Cincinati or look to the free agent market where there is...

Miami : Against Green Bay

Clevland : Against Denver

New England : Against Buffalo

Give me your question, and I'll do my best to give you a good answer. I'll simply answer your question, and if you want details as to why, just ask............ Who Do I Start, Should I make this trade, Who should I pickup, Maryanne or Ginger, anything goes...................Fire away.

Note: Please put who your players are going up against, as it makes it much easier on me. Thanks.

Hey Menudo...please help!

I need to put someone in at TE for Todd Heap who is on a bye this week. Firat, who should I drop? I'm thinking it would be best to drop Reuben Droughns?

And, who should I pick up?

Chris Cooley @ Indy

George Wrightster @ Houston

Ben Watson @ Buffalo

Dallas Clark vs. Wash

1 Pt/reception....

2. Pick 2 RB's:

Westbrook @ Tampa

Tatum Bell @ Cleveland

Kevin Jones @ Jets

Who do you think I should start this week?

QB (Pick 1)

Farve at Miami

Kitna at Jets

Leinart at Raiders

RB (Pick 2)

LJ vs Chargers

Addai vs Skins

Rhodes vs Skins

R. Brown vs Packers

K. Jones at Jets

I'm thinking of sittin LJ and playing KJ and Brown am I nuts?

WR #3(Pick 1)

D. Driver at Miami

C. Chambers vs Packers

K (Pick 1)

Rackers at Raiders

R. Longwell at Seahawks

Def/ST (Pick1)

Falcons vs Steelers

Chargers at Chiefs

Thanks alot for the advice.

We start three WRs and one QB. At WR I have Holt, TO, Driver, Jennings, Stallworth, R. Moss. At QB I have Bledsoe and Brees.

I've been offered Carson Palmer for Brees and R. Moss. Should I do it and why/why not? Unless Moss turns things around or I face significant injury problems I am unlikely to ever play him.

Right now my team is a lucky 5-1. I doubt my team will continue winning with Brad Johnson, Alex Smith and Joey Harrington.

I can make a move for Brees or Delhomme, but I'd need to move one of my RB's in either trade. Is that a trade worth pursuing? Which would you rather have?

QB- B. Johnson, A. Smith, J. Harrington

RB- K. Jones, L. Jordan, T. Jones, M. Jones-Drew, M. Smith

WR- D. Driver, A. Bryant, D. Mason, W. Welker, T. Williamson

TE- Gates

K- Gould

D- Philly

Need 2 out of these 3. Thanks.

Dillon @BUF (Splitting time with Maroney)

Morris vs MIN (Lots of touchs / Potential shootout?)

Jennings @MIA (Almost Stud status?)

1 pt for rec's, 2 pts for every 20 yards rush or receiving, 6 pt TD's.

Menudo-

I'm digging your quick picks- last week it was T. Henry :D

Who to start along with Tiki

C. Taylor

L. Maroney

D. Rhodes

Also- My team is 4-2 and I feel pretty good but was wondering if I should try a trade to get stronger but where and who? What would you do if this was your team?

Here's my team

Delhomme

Frye

T. Barber

C. Taylor

L. Maroney

D. Rhodes

S. Smith

TJ Hous

A. Bryant

Heap

Akers

falcons def.

start qb, 2 rb, 2wr, 1te,1k, and def

scoring is 6 pt for all td's, extra pts for long and out of position td's. bonus for over 100 yds rushing/recieving.

Gotta drop a WR for a Defense this week because the Ravens are on bye.

Should I drop Colston or Edwards. you'll probably say to drop Edwards, but he is a vet and I just don't see Colston being able to keep up this hot streak.

Would you make this trade?

I would get K Winslow te and Bengal's df

I would give up C Cooley and Chargers df

Would you give up Chargers df for Winslow or would you stick with my tes Cooley and Alex Smith?

I am countering with Alex Smith instead of Cooley if I do make this trade. Any thoughts are appreciated.

1) should I plan on life without Fitz for this week?

2) Bye week trouble - Is Noah Herron worth a spot start as my #3 RB this week? my other options are: K.Barlow, L.Betts, S.Gado or Musa Smith.. any other sleepers you can think of- Chris Perry?

3) I have to start 3 WR's - who should I start at my #3 - W.Welker playing GB or E.Parker @ KC or are either them a better play than D.Driver?

any advise would be awesome!! :D