[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rudi and McGahee for Tiki

Sam

10 team standard Perf.

My team

Pos Player, Team

QB Brett Favre, GB

QB Marc Bulger, STL

RB Rudi Johnson, CIN

RB Willis McGahee, BUF

RB Corey Dillon, NE

RB Steven Jackson, STL

RB Wali Lundy®, HOU

WR Torry Holt, STL

WR Plaxico Burress, NYG

WR Lee Evans, BUF

WR Reggie Wayne, IND

PK Josh Scobee, JAC

Def Eagles, Team Defense, PHI

His Team

Pos Player, Team

QB Jake Delhomme, CAR

QB Chad Pennington, NYJ

RB Tiki Barber, NYG

RB Cedric Benson, CHI

RB Joseph Addai®, IND

RB Travis Henry, TEN

WR Chad Johnson, CIN

WR Roy Williams, DET

WR Laveranues Coles, NYJ

WR Terry Glenn, DAL

PK John Carney, NO

PK Neil Rackers, ARI

Def Colts, Team Defense, IND

I have depth at RB. With Rudi's bad back and O-line problems I'm not as high on him as I once was. I like McGahee and he's got a decent schedule but he's been inconsistent and the Offense is not good. I've offered Rudi and McGahee for Tiki. I would then start Jackson and Tiki and still have decent depth with Dillon and Lundy. Am I getting enough or should I try to get another RB out of him. Maybe Benson...I doubt he'd give me Henry.

Thanks.

I wouldn't do that.....we're almost 1/2 way through the season and he hasn't even scored a TD. McGahee's playoff schedule is well uh cream puff :D

I know and that's what's holding me back a bit. But I need to make the playoffs first. I'm in 3rd place right now at 3-4. I play the 2nd place team this week (he's 5-2). And I'm 3 games behind the guy in 1st. Top two make it to the playoffs. I really need the win this week against the 2nd place guy and may have to run the table. I'm thinking Tiki may give me a better chance to do that. Think it would be worth it if I could get Benson (who's supposed to start getting more carries) or Henry?

Thanks for the reply.

I know and that's what's holding me back a bit. But I need to make the playoffs first. I'm in 3rd place right now at 3-4. I play the 2nd place team this week (he's 5-2). And I'm 3 games behind the guy in 1st. Top two make it to the playoffs. I really need the win this week against the 2nd place guy and may have to run the table. I'm thinking Tiki may give me a better chance to do that. Think it would be worth it if I could get Benson (who's supposed to start getting more carries) or Henry?

Thanks for the reply.

If you could get Henry in that deal then yeah that MIGHT be worth it. I really like your team though and think that standing pat and letting it all play out may just work for you.

Bulger

Johnson

McGahee

Jackson

Holt

Plaxico

Wayne

That's not a bad start.....you must be having some bad luck with opponents?

Bulger

Henry

Tiki

Jackson

Holt

Plaxico

Wayne

I like the first lineup better myself.

If you could get Henry in that deal then yeah that MIGHT be worth it. I really like your team though and think that standing pat and letting it all play out may just work for you.

Bulger

Johnson

McGahee

Jackson

Holt

Plaxico

Wayne

That's not a bad start.....you must be having some bad luck with opponents?

Bulger

Henry

Tiki

Jackson

Holt

Plaxico

Wayne

I like the first lineup better myself.

Yeah my Def sucks. :D

We start 1 Qb, 2 RB, 3WR/TE, 1 k, 1D (I should have stated this in my first post)

I got Bulger and Jackson and Wayne through three different trades.

Does only starting 2 RB's change your opinion at all?

Thanks again.

Yeah my Def sucks. :D

We start 1 Qb, 2 RB, 3WR/TE, 1 k, 1D (I should have stated this in my first post)

I got Bulger and Jackson and Wayne through three different trades.

Does only starting 2 RB's change your opinion at all?

Thanks again.

Yeah a little. Still the depth you have now is better than what you will end up with. That said i think that those two would be a heck of a lot more reliable than the two you are giving up. Tough call. Sounds like I have to twist your arm a little and if that's the case then you need to pull the trigger.

Yeah a little. Still the depth you have now is better than what you will end up with. That said i think that those two would be a heck of a lot more reliable than the two you are giving up. Tough call. Sounds like I have to twist your arm a little and if that's the case then you need to pull the trigger.

It may be a moot point anyway Hat. I just talked to the guy and I don't think there's a chance he'll give me Henry....and probably not even Benson. I'll probably stick with what I have if I can't get Henry. Thanks for the responses.

One more question for ya if you don't mind (with you being a KC homer). What's your opinion on LJ going forward. I may try to target him as the guy that has him is week at RB. Would you give up McGahee and Johnson for him?

Thanks!