[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have last minute questions?

Flip_Side

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lav Coles? start or bench. Doesn't look as positive as usual that he will play. I'm scared because I can't be at the computer right up to game time. Word is he may not play.

Other option is Derrick Mason and I'm bumbed on his this year.

.5 per catch

1pt per 10 yards

6pts per TD

Gore vs Bears is a very tough matchup. The rushing numbers will not be their. My only points will have to some off of receptions and receiving yards.

Jacobs vs TB. The Gmen will be running all over TB. Does Jacobs get garbage time attempts and yards or will he get his custom 1TD and 30yds?

Benson vs SF. TJ has not done much recently and talk of giving Benson more playing time (every 3rd series I think) with garbage time action. Can he put #'s like a few weeks ago(2tds and 70yds)?

This is my lineup this week Brady, Drougnhs, ???, Holt, Gabriel, Edwards, LJ Smith, Gmen D. I am hurting because of Bye weeks. My thinking is that I need to gamble to win this week and Benson is the biggest gamble of this group.

PPR scoring with progressive TDs 5pts to 12pts based on length of TD. I am in first by 1 game in my division.

Need one RB to fill my #2 RB.

Jones-Drew at Philly

Benson vs SF

Get .5 per catch, 6 pts all TD's, 1 pt every 15 yards rushing, 1 pt every 20 yards receiving.

I like Benson. He will get a ton of chances due to the fact they will be blowing their opponent out.

Standard TD & Yardage League

NO POINTS FOR REC.

Gonzo vs. SEA or Desmond Clark vs. SF

J. Feely vs TB or J. Carney vs BAL

Carolina vs DAL or Cheifs vs SEA (Both are facing backup QB's)

Clark. Huard is questionable and who knows if he'll play, I think Gonzos production will take a hit.

Lav Coles? start or bench. Doesn't look as positive as usual that he will play. I'm scared because I can't be at the computer right up to game time. Word is he may not play.

Other option is Derrick Mason and I'm bumbed on his this year.

.5 per catch

1pt per 10 yards

6pts per TD

I'm not an expert on injures but he has been questionable most of this year and has still gone out and played. I'd play Coles, Mason just doesn't produce much anyway.

Gore vs Bears is a very tough matchup. The rushing numbers will not be their. My only points will have to some off of receptions and receiving yards.

Jacobs vs TB. The Gmen will be running all over TB. Does Jacobs get garbage time attempts and yards or will he get his custom 1TD and 30yds?

Benson vs SF. TJ has not done much recently and talk of giving Benson more playing time (every 3rd series I think) with garbage time action. Can he put #'s like a few weeks ago(2tds and 70yds)?

This is my lineup this week Brady, Drougnhs, ???, Holt, Gabriel, Edwards, LJ Smith, Gmen D. I am hurting because of Bye weeks. My thinking is that I need to gamble to win this week and Benson is the biggest gamble of this group.

PPR scoring with progressive TDs 5pts to 12pts based on length of TD. I am in first by 1 game in my division.

Need one RB to fill my #2 RB.

I still think you have to go Gore, he is the man on the 'Niners offense and will get decent yardage. Hope for some garbage time points also. He will also catch the ball quite a bit in this game also, he should rack up more points with receptions than Jacobs or Benson for sure.

Edited by Flip_Side

Winslow @ NYJ (new OC!) or Heap @ NO (McNair? Boller?)

Pick one. Thanks, Flip.

Have to go Heap. Brian Billick will be calling the plays this week and that will allow more throwing imo. Plus Heap has just been a stud at the TE position all year, and is a very nice redzone target.

Pick 1 -

Nate Washington @ Oakland

Mason @ NO

Horn @ Baltimore.

PPR's and standard TD.

Thanks

Mason. I think Billick calling the plays this week will only help him. He's better thany our other choices imo.