[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have last minute questions?

Flip_Side

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WDIS Muhammad vs SF or Braylon Edwards vs Jets

Standard performance scoring, 3rd receiver. I really need some input. My first reaction was to start Muhammad, but it seems that Berrian is the go to guy in Chicago. What do you think?

I could also pick up Drew Bennett against Houston.

FLEX

Marion Barber @carolina

Joey Galloway@Giants

Drew Bennett Vs Houston

I like Galloway this week. The Giants D is banged up with Madison listed as questionable and the same with Osi Umenyiora. He laid a goose egg last week, that means he will follow up with a big game.

Performance Scoring

Just noticed Bryant Johnson is a free agent

Should I claim him and start him in place of I. Bruce? Bryant seems to have the better match up

Who would you be dropping? Johnson is a better play for THIS WEEK but Bruce will outscore him throughout the year. So if you have to drop Bruce to pickup Johnson I would not do it.

Mason. I think Billick calling the plays this week will only help him. He's better thany our other choices imo.

Really? I thought for sure given Mason's recent (lack of) success that you'd go for Horn for sure with Brees passing a ton and N. Washington @ OAK??

Thanks

SJax vs Chargers

Leon vs Browns

CTaylor vs Pats

Am starting Taylor --trying to decide between Leon and SJax.----- Thanks

Gotta go SJax. He is a huge part of the Rams offense and will get his touches. Washington still shares and I'm not sure he will have a big game like he did the last 2 weeks.

WDIS Muhammad vs SF or Braylon Edwards vs Jets

Standard performance scoring, 3rd receiver. I really need some input. My first reaction was to start Muhammad, but it seems that Berrian is the go to guy in Chicago. What do you think?

I could also pick up Drew Bennett against Houston.

Go Edwards this week. I like him to bounce back big after doing absolutely nothing the past 2 weeks.

Terry Glenn at Carolina (Romo's first start)

Jerricho Cotchery at Cleveland (Cotch hasn't done much in a while now)

Antonio Bryant at Chicago (Is anyone else gonna catch the ball for SF?)

Nate Washington at Oakland (Will he still get red zone balls?)

Braylon Edwards vs NYJets (He'll get more balls his way with the change at Off. Coor.)

Drew Bennett at Houston (I'm starting Travis Henry, will Bennett also be a good start?)

3 of these 6. Right now goin with the top 3. Any reason I should change that up?

Really? I thought for sure given Mason's recent (lack of) success that you'd go for Horn for sure with Brees passing a ton and N. Washington @ OAK??

Thanks

Yep. I just think the Ravens will not be able to run the ball this week and will drop back and pass a lot. Mason has been cold, you're right. But I expect him to bounce back and have a pretty good game. I really don't like Horn at all this week to tell you the truth.

Terry Glenn at Carolina (Romo's first start)

Jerricho Cotchery at Cleveland (Cotch hasn't done much in a while now)

Antonio Bryant at Chicago (Is anyone else gonna catch the ball for SF?)

Nate Washington at Oakland (Will he still get red zone balls?)

Braylon Edwards vs NYJets (He'll get more balls his way with the change at Off. Coor.)

Drew Bennett at Houston (I'm starting Travis Henry, will Bennett also be a good start?)

3 of these 6. Right now goin with the top 3. Any reason I should change that up?

Go Glenn, Edwards and Cotchery.

Thanks for your reply! One more question for another league--Std per- ppr. TJones or Mojo? Can start 3 am also starting Westy and Leon. Will Benson really affect TJ or will TJ still get his?

Jones for sure.

Did the time go back an hour in the US last night? (It went back here in the UK and I don't want to be late for game-time inactives and the radio)

Yes, it is 11:30 AM eastern here. It would have been 12:30 AM yesterday.

WDIS at WR? Standard Yahoo scoring system, 6pts per TD, 20yds=1pt.

Harrison @ DEN

D Jackson @ KC

Berrian @ SF

Reggie Williams @ PHI

D Driver @ AZ

How many do you need? I'm guessing 3?

Harrison, Driver, and Jackson.

Scoring 1 pt 20 yards passing, 4 pts touchdown

Leinert against Pack or Eli against Tampa.

Weather forcast calls for rain and wind up to 26 mph in NY. Was going with Eli, but the weather makes me considered Leinert. Pack pass defense is awful. Thanks

Eli for sure.