rajncajn

South African Watering hole 24/7

One there drinking right now...and gone again :D

Edited by rajncajn

I have it minimized & just listen for sounds. Right now I'm hearing some faint African music off in the distance.

Far as I can tell I have spent the last 15 minutes staring at a mud hole in the backyard of some nerd with a webcam. I saw a big-ass moth but that's about it. Sounds like daybreak in East Texas to me.

I'm waiting for a water buffalo or an antelope to mosey up to take a drink and Yukon jumping out and blasting them!

I have it minimized & just listen for sounds. Right now I'm hearing some faint African music off in the distance.

You mean rap music? :D

saw this yesterday and saw nothing.

ANIMALS NOW@!~!!

I've had this thing on for 5 hours and FINALLY!!!

... so this is what it is like for my life partner when we have sex.

Edited by H8tank

They came, about 7 little fat lookin horse things... drank some water, left, there about 2-3 min.

I tried to take a screen shot but the image was black.

I was worried I would miss something, but they must have the mic turned up so darn high, sounded like bigfoot was coming but was not. If it moves, you will hear it. Heard something that sounded like an alligatorchicken or something, but did not see it.

They came, about 7 little fat lookin horse things... drank some water, left, there about 2-3 min.

I was worried I would miss something, but they must have the mic turned up so darn high, sounded like bigfoot was coming but was not. If it moves, you will hear it. Heard something that sounded like an alligatorchicken or something, but did not see it.

Man, that post alone was well worth me posting this thread alone. :D

Man them alligatorchickens are mean......... But good eatin.... tastes like snake

Cheap bassturds couldn't even spring for color.

there's some monkeys and some sort of deer there now (but no watering hole)

I wish I knew how to record the sounds and make them into a cd. This would be great sounds for me to go to sleep to. At least that is the sounds that are on there right now.

BTW - plenty of deer looking creatures eating grass mostly. I have yet to see the mud hole.

The camera must rotate and have someone operating it at times. It was moving sideways until it got to the gazelle or whatever they are and stopped on them.