[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1975 Hanzell

Dbaxx

We drank last night at my boss' house....holy Schnickey's was that good! Have any of you wine guys/gals had that? Very good! I need to post the pics of this party along with the meal itself...wowza!

I haven't had that vintage, but I'm by no means surprised that it was holding up so well. I've always been a huge fan and have visited the property. They employ some rather uncommon techniques in making their Chardonnay that does lead to very impressive, age worthy wines. Hanzell is a remarkable winery and I'm glad you got a chance to try it.

That reminds me, I need to find out who reps them out here and put that stuff on my list! It's been too long.

1975 Hanzell Chardonnay

My Boss and his wife drinking

His Wine Cellar His wife and another one of his collegues perusing the cellar.

He's a happy guy looking at the choices!

Check out the ChatteauBriand I have another photo but not appropriate for this forum. He grilled it and w/a gargonzola cheese sauce over it---AWESOME!

Dbaxx & Mrs. Dbaxx.... Ok, no comments from the peanut gallery! I will no longer be in the hunt for the Mystery Huddler!

Pre dinner party at Dbaxx's....Martini's!! The vodka of choice was Belvedere...I also made a smoked salmon.

That's all folks...he's got a ton of great wines you would enjoy. One of those guys that $$ doesn't matter and he'll share any bottle with anybody, even if they are not wine connoisers. Like me! But it was a fantastic night for all...except I'm a little hairy around the edges today!

1975 Hanzell Chardonnay

My Boss and his wife drinking

His Wine Cellar His wife and another one of his collegues perusing the cellar.

He's a happy guy looking at the choices!

Check out the ChatteauBriand I have another photo but not appropriate for this forum. He grilled it and w/a gargonzola cheese sauce over it---AWESOME!

Dbaxx & Mrs. Dbaxx.... Ok, no comments from the peanut gallery! I will no longer be in the hunt for the Mystery Huddler!

Pre dinner party at Dbaxx's....Martini's!! The vodka of choice was Belvedere...I also made a smoked salmon.

That's all folks...he's got a ton of great wines you would enjoy. One of those guys that $$ doesn't matter and he'll share any bottle with anybody, even if they are not wine connoisers. Like me! But it was a fantastic night for all...except I'm a little hairy around the edges today!

OK.

#1: Obviously you know your wife is WAY too hot for you.

#2: The coral around your neck obviously means you are extremely g-hay.

#3: loaf

Edited by Chief Dick

Great pictures Dbaxx. As I am sure you know, you married way out of your class. So did I so it's all good.

WHAT? Thinning nicely and getting f'n fatter by the year is all of a sudden "out of my class"...? :D

• 2 weeks later...