[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Notre Dame-USC

Muggsy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wet paper bag defense, known as ND is on the field again :D

I really think our high school state champs could score 14 on this D :D

I'll won't be counting how many points each teams scores, i'll be counting how many punts there are , my guess is a total of 7 punts for the game between both teams.

Edited by theeohiostate

SC's defense is ranked nationally and much improved over earlier in the season. Held down high-scoring Cal and Oregon offenses the past two games. This is a better USC defense than last year.

They're playing well, with some help from Quinn. Michigan St. stiffled this offense for the 1st half of the game as well as others have this season, we'll see how well the play when Quinn gets into a groove and the WR's start catching the balls that are hitting their chests.

We might start seeing Ohio State fans turn Michigan fans when it comes to the polls if USC continues this type of performance over Notre Dame.

Half the top 25 could do this to Notre Dame's defense. Pathetic, and SC may get a berth in the title game after kicking the sh*t out of this sad sack team.

We might start seeing Ohio State fans turn Michigan fans when it comes to the polls if USC continues this type of performance over Notre Dame.

I can assure you, we're pulling for Florida or USC, NOT Michigan.............they are the last team we want to face. USC or Florida poses are much better match up for us to get the "W".

+1 . Sarge is still bitter about that Orange Bowl 2 years ago. While we're here, whether you love them or hate them, USC has been proving to the rest of the country why you cannot shy away from tough non-conf games. That is, if you want the respect of pollsters late in the year when it counts. Simple. This is slowly changing college football for the better.

Strong non-conf games I like!!! kudos to the SC folks, but if there are several one loss teams left, ie FLA, MICH, USC, WISC, RUT, LOU, whoever(I'm assuming a ND loss) then no way in hell would I vote to see SC vs OSU, SC cant even beat a conf. foe that they were 2td's favs to win. a good schedule is one thing but come on, the teams you are suppose to beat, you need to beat. so far I vote FLA vs OSU if FLA wins the SEC championship game, with a FLA loss I say MICH vs OSU. NO way SC deserves to play for the NC over MICH whos only loss was to the number 1 team in the country!!!! USE whatever aruments you want------> bottom line is SC got beat by an unranked opp. no way they deserve to go!!!!!

The LSU vs OU NC was about the same although there was no clear cut #1. SC got beat by an unranked CAL team that year and it killed em at the end of the season, LSU lost to FLA and OU lost to KState, who were both ranked.

Looks like ND is pulling its best OU impression. Giving SC a short field to much will lead to an a$$ kickin they cant recover from. SO far SC has about 140 total yds at the half while ND has about 230, advantage ND, but where it counts, adv SC!!! 21-10 too funny I hope SC wins it will certainly screw up the NC picture worse. with a ND win no way the irish play osu cause they got their a$$es kicked by mich

GO TROJANS!!!!!!

Looks like ND is pulling its best OU impression. Giving SC a short field to much will lead to an a$$ kickin they cant recover from. SO far SC has about 140 total yds at the half while ND has about 230, advantage ND, but where it counts, adv SC!!! 21-10 too funny I hope SC wins it will certainly screw up the NC picture worse. with a ND win no way the irish play osu cause they got their a$$es kicked by mich

GO TROJANS!!!!!!

Finally get to see the game, the stats were a litte skewed,( as to the OU remark) SC return game must be in full swing, with no ND turnovers, and the ND rushing numers with a 60 yd brady run???? since when does he run? ND looks horrible SC marched after halftime no way ND pulls this out. kudos to SC they look prepared!

After watching the pathetic team Florida has this season, i hope that they don't get a shot. The Bucks would role them by 21, NO DOUBT! If people wanna see another USC vs OU match up , then give Florida a shot, otherwise stick to Michigan or USC, but Florida................ :D

Pathetic Florida team? I agree that by far OSU is the top team in the country, but calling Florida pathetic? Come down off your high horse there pal. Florida went through an SEC schedule with one loss. Very hard to do PERIOD. Although the offense looks so-so, the D is ranked top 5 in the country so don't even give me that sh*t. I'd love to see any Big 10 team go through an SEC schedule and see what happens. Props to your OSU team though on a fantastic season. I agree that OSU will probably play USC even if Florida wins out. Florida just didn't blow people out and sleepwalked through 2nd halfs of alot of their games. That, IMO,

is what will do them in.

By the way, I went to WVU, so you know where my true loyalty is. They just got beat by non other than South Florida today. :D

2 TD's in the hands of the ND WR's , and both dropped. Quinn is putting the balls there, they can't catch a cold. That's 14 points off the board, should be 28-24 easily. These clowns have the offense to score at will on USC, but with this kind of poor play.................. :D

Notre Dame does not belong on the field with SC. The Trojans are clearly more talented, have way more team speed and are better coached. It's going to be a tough decision on who will meet OSU. I think they are going to give the vote to SC but I think Michigan might be the better team.

Notre Dame does not belong on the field with SC. The Trojans are clearly more talented, have way more team speed and are better coached. It's going to be a tough decision on who will meet OSU. I think they are going to give the vote to SC but I think Michigan might be the better team.

why they lost once, SC now gets a chance.