[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

what's your .02?

Avernus

I have a couple questionable starts this week...

RB scoring

PPR, 2 pts per 10 rec/pass yds., 5 pt bonus @ 100

1 pt per 10 rush yds, 5 pt bonus @ 100

rush TD 6-9 pts (pending on distance)

rec/pass TD 9-12 pts (pending on distance)

Bush @ NYG

Betts @ STL

TE scoring

PPR, 1 pt per 10 rec yds

rec TD 6-9 pts (pending on the distance)

Winslow vs TB

Gonzales @ Oak

DEF scoring is pretty much laid out...TD's drive the scoring and also the ability to shut down the passing game or run game...or keep the score down...sacks are 1 pt, turnovers are 2...

KC @ OAK

SD @ SEA

preciate it....and I'll respond to yours in return..

Here's my .02.

I like Betts over Bush because he has been somewhat hot. The Rams defense is very beatable and I think the Giants might be up for the Saints. Betts should get more touches while Bush shares with Duece.

Gonzales can score tds in any game, but this rivalry might be low scoring. I think the Browns can win vs Tampa bay. In a regular season game I probably would play Winslow but when playoffs are at stake I tend to play the better player. In this case I like Gonzo.

KC defense is my pick. I just don't think the Raiders are into winning. Meanwhile I think Hasselback and the Seahawks will play better then they did last week.

Here's my .02.

I like Betts over Bush because he has been somewhat hot. The Rams defense is very beatable and I think the Giants might be up for the Saints. Betts should get more touches while Bush shares with Duece.

Gonzales can score tds in any game, but this rivalry might be low scoring. I think the Browns can win vs Tampa bay. In a regular season game I probably would play Winslow but when playoffs are at stake I tend to play the better player. In this case I like Gonzo.

KC defense is my pick. I just don't think the Raiders are into winning. Meanwhile I think Hasselback and the Seahawks will play better then they did last week.

I'm going to have to agree. I just wish I hadnt cut Betts from my team fo Deangelo Williams...

and I definately like the Chiefs against the Raiders craptacular offense

I have a couple questionable starts this week...

RB scoring

PPR, 2 pts per 10 rec/pass yds., 5 pt bonus @ 100

1 pt per 10 rush yds, 5 pt bonus @ 100

rush TD 6-9 pts (pending on distance)

rec/pass TD 9-12 pts (pending on distance)

Bush @ NYG

Betts @ STL

TE scoring

PPR, 1 pt per 10 rec yds

rec TD 6-9 pts (pending on the distance)

Winslow vs TB

Gonzales @ Oak

DEF scoring is pretty much laid out...TD's drive the scoring and also the ability to shut down the passing game or run game...or keep the score down...sacks are 1 pt, turnovers are 2...

KC @ OAK

SD @ SEA

preciate it....and I'll respond to yours in return..

I like K C def. San Diego is solid but doesn't put up a lot of FF points. Oakland's offense is terrible and K C is not as bad as L.T. made them look last week.

Go with Winslow this week. K C won't have to pass much against Oakland. L.J. will be looking to rack up some yards.

I'm not sure about your RB situation. My gut says go with Betts cause he'll get all the carries. I have a similar dilemma with Bush but I have to choose between him and another carry splitter (Barber).

please see my post

for your RB

I think Bush is more likely to score TDs, I think Betts is more likely to get 100 yds. When bonus is weighed against TDs and probability, I prefer Bush.

I can't think of a reason to start Winslow over Gonzales.

I like KC's D, but only because they are playing Oakland

I can.....

Winslow feels snubbed over the pro-bowl voting and Gonzo made it with Gates...

I expect a HUGH game out of Winslow..