[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big 10 vs SEC

theeohiostate

Im surprised Wisconsin has passed as much as they have. I mean stocco is playing pretty well, he had that bonehead int, but the other one was tipped and just a nice play by arky. But this is very un-Badger like to be passing this much.

5 man line from Arkansas, and Wisconsin's Hill can't reach the corner and has little speed

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im surprised Wisconsin has passed as much as they have. I mean stocco is playing pretty well, he had that bonehead int, but the other one was tipped and just a nice play by arky. But this is very un-Badger like to be passing this much.

Both teams are playing 8 in the box defenses, so passing is a way to get around it.

Both teams are playing 8 in the box defenses, so passing is a way to get around it.

True but Wisc needs to find a way to run the ball even with 8 in the box. Ark has the short pass read all day, Wisc lucky one of those tips hasn't been returned for a TD. How about a reverse? Some kind of mis-direction.

Strange game thus far.

Big 10 playing well on defense this bowl season thus far , only allowing 22 points per game in 5 contests , and that includes the 44 points Minnesota gave up agains Tech, take that one hickup out and that goes down to 16 PPG.

Great stuff there from the Big 10 defenses

On a side note, the Pac 10 is allowing a full 2 TD's per game more in their contest against WAC and mid major teams :D

Edited by theeohiostate

I can see now why no one bought into to this Wisconsin team and they were underdogs.

That offense is F'ING!!! horrible! No running game and the offensive line isn't very quick at all.

Arkansas was the best team in the SEC until the the SEC Championship game, looks like they'll carry the torch for the SEC in this game.

Wisconsin's cinderella season is about up. They performed MUCH, MUCH better then anyone could have imagined, but i feel will fall short. They got a great fortune by not drawing any good teams, except Michigan, in the regular season.

Outstanding D from Wisconsin, but a sputtering offense will lose this one for them.

Overall, i'm still extremely impressed they are making this game competitive.

Edited by theeohiostate

I can see now why no one bought into to this Wisconsin team and they were underdogs.

That offense is F'ING!!! horrible! No running game and the offensive line isn't very quick at all.

Arkansas was the best team in the SEC until the the SEC Championship game, looks like they'll carry the torch for the SEC in this game.

Man talk about no confidence. Did you attend Minnesota or Michigan State? If you haven't noticed the HOGS have no quarterback! :D

Man talk about no confidence. Did you attend Minnesota or Michigan State? If you haven't noticed the HOGS have no quarterback! :D

No.

I don't have any confidence in Wisconsin, you?

Complete uphill battle for the Big 10 this season with their match ups, due to Michigan and OSU making the big shows. It's left all the bottom feeders in the Big 10 up against superior talent all bowl season.

Edited by theeohiostate

No.

I don't have any confidence in Wisconsin, you?

Absolutely I had confidence in the #6 ranked Wisconsin. Don't forget LSU beat those same Hogs at there place in what could have been the biggest HOME game in Arkansas football history. If Wisconsin can't beat those same Hogs on a neutral field then the Big 2 from the Big 10 just might be in trouble.

both defenses playing very well. Arky has most of there yards on the 3 big plays. other than that they have done nothing. Arkansas d line is very fast.

Hogs did the same thing against LSU to keep that game respectable. McFadden ripped off an 80 yard run in their loss to LSU. That's their offense considering they have ZERO passing game.

Let's see #6 leading by a FG over the #12 ranked team on a neutral field. Wow, you must be easily impressed. :D

What do the rankings have to do with anything. Arkansas was the 2nd best team in the SEC ( the greatest and strongest confernce in world history) Against lowly Wisconsin, with no offense, played no one all season and Vegas has them as the dogs. :D

Let's see #6 leading by a FG over the #12 ranked team on a neutral field. Wow, you must be easily impressed. :D

Yes but Arkansas is the #3 team out of the best conference of all time though too, and favored. But really, 3 turnovers, glorious field position, you gotta hand it to wisconsins d for playing tough all game long despite all of those shortcomings.

From what i've and the rest of the non-SEC homer audience has seen, this conference doesn't have the strength to beat the big dawgs :D

You're joking I hope. In essentially two quarters the 6th ranked Big Ten Badgers had run 17 plays and have a total of -10 yards and no 1st downs. And they get the questionable interference call.

Hogs did the same thing against LSU to keep that game respectable. McFadden ripped off an 80 yard run in their loss to LSU. That's their offense considering they have ZERO passing game.

Pretty sure LSU's D, didn't play anywhere at this level against Arkansas. Wisconsin D is better, imo after watching both teams play.

I think going into the 4th quarter, BEFORE the McFadden TD, that the game was only 17-12