[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michigan vs USC

theeohiostate

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Michigan fans.

Looks like Carr will fail once again, imo.

I called it on the opening series, Michigan didn't look into this game and it shows.

I've seen every Michigan and USC game this season, and i can say with certainty, Carr has once again done a poor job at getting his team up for a bowl game after a loss to OSU. Michigan is a much better team then this from what i've witnessed all season. USC playing the best game of their season of defense today, not helping Michigan any.

Carrol, once again proving to be a defensive genius when giving this kind of time for a bowl game.

Edited by theeohiostate

I think Rockers is right, these D's SUCK!

Michigan is merely the #1 rush D in the country, and USC looks slow.

:D

After seeing both Big 10 D's hold their respective SEC opponents to a yearly low in scoring, it's easy to see, the best D's are in the SEC. :D

Didn't say Trojans D looked slow I said the Wolverines offense looks slooow. We'll see if that holds up or Michigan thinks the same as me. Apparently USC does and made offensive adjustments. As evidence didn't the Trojans just score at the beginning of the 2nd half.

Sorry Michigan fans.

I called it on the opening series, Michigan didn't look into this game and it shows.

I've seen every Michigan and USC game this season, and i can say with certainty, Carr has once again done a poor job at getting his team up for a bowl game after a loss to OSU. Michigan is a much better team then this from what i've witnessed all season. USC playing the best game of their season of defense today, not helping Michigan any.

Carrol, once again proving to be a defensive genius when giving this kind of time for a bowl game.

I will agree with this.

They are abusing Trent though, finding that weak link.

Edited by chiefjay

Sorry Michigan fans.

There you go again. Whining and crying. What the heck is with you? You must have been a terrible teammate. Did you ever played competitive sports? :D

There you go again. Whining and crying. What the heck is with you? You must have been a terrible teammate. Did you ever played competitive sports? :D

Whining and crying???

I think you should read some of your own post before accusing me of this. :D

Stating the obvious. Carr has been horrible in bowl games and against OSU the last 5 years. He isn't a motivator. He's lost 3 straight bowl games, in which Michigan should have won, due to lack of enthusiasm from his kids, and i saw it out of the gate tonight.

I stated at the START of the game, BEFORE anyone had even scored, this same assessment of the Michigan team and you call that crying? Give me a break man! If you had seen Michigan play this season, you'd understand how i drew this conclusion in the first quarter.

Edited by theeohiostate

It's OFFICIAL!

Michigan has packed in the season after the OSU loss and mailed it in.

Such a shame, thought this would be a good game, but looks as though only 1 team showed up to play. If i were a Michigan fan, i'd be calling for Carrs head. He's let a more talented and better team lose far too many games the last 5 years. I would have thougt there would have been a roar after losing to Nebraska in last years Alamo, but no one in Michigan seemed to care.

WELL! This is what you get!

I would have thougt there would have been a roar after losing to Nebraska in last years Alamo, but no one in Michigan seemed to care.

This is where you are wrong. Plenty of screaming the past few years and especially after last years home loss to OSU and pathetic bowl loss to NU and this should be the nail in the coffin but it won't be not with this team returning. After next year I think he retires.

It's OFFICIAL!

Such a shame, thought this would be a good game, but looks as though only 1 team showed up to play. If i were a Michigan fan, i'd be calling for Carrs head. He's let a more talented and better team lose far too many games the last 5 years. I would have thougt there would have been a roar after losing to Nebraska in last years Alamo, but no one in Michigan seemed to care.

Still think Michigan should have gone to Glendale? I know most Buckeye fans would have been more comfortable with that matchup versus playing a SEC team which I beleive they have a 0-7 record against. :D The good news if there is any is that your team won't be playing LSU.

Still think Michigan should have gone to Glendale? I know most Buckeye fans would have been more comfortable with that matchup versus playing a SEC team which I beleive they have a 0-7 record against. :D The good news if there is any is that your team won't be playing LSU.

Dude, your a f'ing IDIOT!

Your dumbass SEC spew is borderline :D

If you believe Florida will beat OSU, you one stupid MOFO. I'll give you 7 points for $100 and a sigline and avatar bet you Gator phine. I'll be sure your wearing an OSU flag on here for the next season.

Go check my posts there dipAthena, i'm sure you'll find, i, like ALL Bucks fans are much happier to face Florida, it's as close to a SURE THING as one could get. Michigan would not need Carr to get motivated in a rematch against OSU. They were not very excited, and stated so, about playing a consulation game against USC.

It's OFFICIAL!

Carr is the Mack Brown of the Big Ten.

Dude, your a f'ing IDIOT!

Your dumbass SEC spew is borderline :D

If you believe Florida will beat OSU, you one stupid MOFO. I'll give you 7 points for $100 and a sigline and avatar bet you Gator phine. I'll be sure your wearing an OSU flag on here for the next season.

Go check my posts there dipAthena, i'm sure you'll find, i, like ALL Bucks fans are much happier to face Florida, it's as close to a SURE THING as one could get. Michigan would not need Carr to get motivated in a rematch against OSU. They were not very excited, and stated so, about playing a consulation game against USC.

Hopefully that TD will stop some of the crying. As far as taking the Gators, I keep mentioning that I have Ohio State roots. My cousins would kill me if I took the Gators. Hey relax your arch rival Michigan is still losing right now, is that so bad? That's what my dad an Ohio State grad is saying right now.

Edited by Rockerbraves

Hopefully that TD will stop some of the crying. As far as taking the Gators, I keep mentioning that I have Ohio State roots. My cousins would kill me if I took the Gators. Hey relax your arch rival Michigan is still losing right now, is that so bad? That's what my dad an Ohio State grad is saying right now.

Yep, i'm pretty happy, but you should be happier.

The SEC has performed so well going

0-2 against the Big 10

1-1 against the Big 12 (winning a game , that was giftwrapped and handed to Auburn by Callihan)

You guys did however do very well against the power conferences going

2-0 against the ACC :D and

1-0 against Conference USA :D

I think the SEC outperformed all expectations, like LSU will Tuesday :bash:

Before the USC loss to UCLA, i stated i'd rather have my Bucks face Florida or Michigan , then to see this team in the NC. I think , i'm happy they lost to UCLA. Even thought Smith poses an entirely different set of problems for any defense, i think that would have made the best game....................but we'll take are 2nd title in the last 4 years at the expense of SEC champ Florida nonetheless.

It's always nice to see that OSU is still in the Michigan players heads :D

I think it's solely Carr's fault for this, he's much more worried about OSU, then he'll ever be about a bowl game or USC. It has showed for several seasons, and it's time this program decides on what's more important, playing with pride ALL season, or playing to beat OSU. Under Carr for the past five years, it's been the latter.

Before the USC loss to UCLA, i stated i'd rather have my Bucks face Florida or Michigan , then to see this team in the NC. I think , i'm happy they lost to UCLA. Even thought Smith poses an entirely different set of problems for any defense, i think that would have made the best game....................but we'll take are 2nd title in the last 4 years at the expense of SEC champ Florida nonetheless.

Bet you are more afraid now than you were few hours ago. You crack me up. Big Ten wins two that's right two bowl games and you start a thread about how unimpressed you are with the middle tier SEC teams that they didn't shell shock the Big ten teams like the Trojans did to one of your so called Big 2. Heck one of our middle tier teams almost beat your #6 ranked Badgers today who should jump the wolverines in the final polls for beating that middle tier SEC team. :D

I did not watch as nearly as much college football as I typically do in a season. I have not seen one Ohio State or Michigan game and the only USC game I saw was against UCLA.

I am happy that Michigan is going to lose as if they were truly the 2nd best team in the country, I don't think they'd get their ass handed to them as they are. When I saw USC against UCLA, I was certain Florida could beat them--now I'm not so sure. Florida lacks depth on the offensive line and USC seems to know how to get to the QB.

Ohio State might take Florida but I hope the Buckeye players and coaches are taking the Gators as seriously as some on this board. I again feel that the Gator defense is being overlooked.

And finally, LSU is a good team. However, they failed to score a touchdown against Auburn and only one against Florida. It is rare that a #1 team will go two games with and only score one offensive touchdown.

Bet you are more afraid now than you were few hours ago. You crack me up. Big Ten wins two that's right two bowl games and you start a thread about how unimpressed you are with the middle tier SEC teams that they didn't shell shock the Big ten teams like the Trojans did to one of your so called Big 2. Heck one of our middle tier teams almost beat your #6 ranked Badgers today who should jump the wolverines in the final polls for beating that middle tier SEC team. :D

If you consider the middle tier of the SEC , the team that won the West division and played in the SEC Championship game, then that's all the SEC is..................middle class teams...............glad your finally on board with my view.

by the way Big 10's only 2 wins were against higher seeded SEC teams. If the Big 10 sucks, then what does that say for the SEC :D

Way to put your conference down, moron!