[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boise St vs Oklahoma

theeohiostate

You obviously didnt watch the same game I did.

We all watched the same game, but most of us weren't OK homers so we see things more objectively. To me the hero of that game was their QB. If that would have be TOS (he always starts crying when anything starts going the other teams way) playing he would have thrown in the towel after that interception for a TD with just over a minute to play in regulation. Instead this QB picked himself up and threw one good throw after another to give his team a slight chance of winning. To me he's the MVP of the game hands down.

Edited by Rockerbraves

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill sleep fine. My Sooners played well late, and came up short in OT. I dont run when my team loses. I also dont threaten peoples kids over football. You are as classless as any this site has ever known. I hope I never meet you, Ill leave it at that. For now, Ill just block your ass. I dont need to read anymore of your threats you f'n POS.

Now come on, Sarge. rocker may have his faults, but he certainly did not threaten your children.

If you actually believe this there are several possibilities:

--displacement: you are displacing your anger over the Oklahoma loss by pouring it all over rocker. however, as there is no real reason to be angry at him, you have unconsciously developed one.

--paranoid delusion: obviously, this would be of more concern and if that's the case, nothing anyone can say to you would change your mind.

--intentional misinterpretation: no explanation necessary.

Now you know that Big John and DMD regularly go through these posts. If for one second you don't think DMD would ban someone for threatening the lives of another huddler's children, then I think you misjudge DMD. Of all the BS you throw around, this would have to be biggest sack of it.

Edited by untateve

Now come on, Sarge. rocker may have his faults, but he certainly did not threaten your children.

If you actually believe this there are several possibilities:

--displacement: you are displacing your anger over the Oklahoma loss by pouring it all over rocker. however, as there is no real reason to be angry at him, you have unconsciously developed one.

--paranoid delusion: obviously, this would be of more concern and if that's the case, nothing anyone can say to you would change your mind.

--intentional misinterpretation: no explanation necessary.

Now you know that Big John and DMD regularly go through these posts. If for one second you don't think DMD would ban someone for threatening the lives of another huddler's children, then I think you misjudge DMD. Of all the BS you throw around, this would have to be biggest sack of it.

Thanks. Probably pushed poor Sarge at a weak time. SORRY SARGE, thought you could handle it? :D

This was a F'n threat. It rediculous to even mention another mans kids whether its in jest or not. But to mention them more than once, is over the top. I hope DMD does ban this POS.

Come on Sarge, he was clearly playing off an earlier comment you made about your children. It is clear that this was an attempt at humor (not necessarily a good attempt) to all sane and rational people. However, I have no doubt that you wish DMD would ban rocker--but not because he was "threatening" your children.

My worst nightmare is something happening to one of my kids. Football isnt a nightmare, regardless of the outcome. And I picked SC to beat Michigan in the bowl picks, as I knew Michigan would be flat after losing out on the NC game.

The way your day is going you might want to sleep with your kids tonight. :D

sounded to me like the guy was making a joke. a poorly communicated joke, but one nonetheless.

edit: yeah, what unta said.

Edited by montster

Come on Sarge, he was clearly playing off an earlier comment you made about your children. It is clear that this was an attempt at humor (not necessarily a good attempt) to all sane and rational people. However, I have no doubt that you wish DMD would ban rocker--but not because he was "threatening" your children.

In other words it was John Kerry humor.

Edited by GWPFFL BrianW