[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Comic Book Trivia

PantherDave

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avengers 2nd-stringer Hawkeye was married to a former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, who also become a costumed adventurer and Avenger.

What was her superhero name?

Who is Alex Holland??

She's a woman...and a pilot...I'm thinking post-Jean Grey love interest for Scott Summers. I know it's an X-Men connection... :D

Okay, I don't know.

Edited by Chavez

What became of Ted Salis??

What was he working on??

Wow, you're going deep on me here. No idea, though I'll probably kick myself when the answer comes up.

Wow, you're going deep on me here. No idea, though I'll probably kick myself when the answer comes up.

Ted Salis became the Man-Thing, and he was working on the serum that created Capt. America in the Florida Everglades for the underworld/organized crime. He actully got ot right, but had second thoughts and injected himself to actually battle the underworld as a super-soilder when they showed up to get the serum, but they shot him up and set him afire. He ran off the dock and as the serum was trying to re-generte ala Cap it mixed with the essecne of the swamp and he became the Man-Thing.

Crique....his female boss who owned the jet building company??

Yep - Carol Ferris. This is hilarious - it's like we're circling each other but can't find overlapping points of knowledge.

Oh, Colossus' sister was Illyana Rasputin, a teleporter/sorceress who went by the name Magik.

Edited by Chavez