[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ACC Hoops-Week 3

PantherDave

Well, a very intersting 2nd week is behind us, the Heels dropped one at VT(I for one am very surprised at this-but the youth factor may have reared it's head vs VT). Duke got on the W side of things at Miami, and Coach Lowe got his first ACC win on the road at Wake. Maryland halts Clemson, which was bound to happen, now the Tigers can work on their seeding in the Tourney. BC continues to pound out the wins-evident of a veteran ACC squad. GT continues to climb as FSU starts a slide after early season success, but it's conf play now and much will transpire between now and March.

State get's a much needed rest with no mid-week game, so it's a week of rest and preperation for Duke in Raleigh on Saturday. This again, like last year, is our only game vs Duke, and if we can get Atsur back for this game and move Grant back to the wing-I like our chance come Saturday.

This is shaping up to be a very interesting year. UNC rebounded from its miserable showing against VT to handle Clemson @ Clemson. FSU beats surging VT. BC handles UVA but then has 2 players dismissed from the team. That's gonna kill them. Duke loses its opening 2 games but then beats Miami and has Wake and NC State next. There is a lot of parity in the league this year. There is going to be stiff competition for NCAA bids.

Jeez PD, I really thought State would make a better showing against Duke than that. :D Notice Clemson stomped BC after they dismissed those 2 players. Their season may be over. UNC travels to Wake before heading out to the desert for a big game againts Arizona next weekend.

Jeez PD, I really thought State would make a better showing against Duke than that. :D Notice Clemson stomped BC after they dismissed those 2 players. Their season may be over. UNC travels to Wake before heading out to the desert for a big game againts Arizona next weekend.

Pathetic, I just can't get a handle on this team, other than we need a true point guard, but it goes deeper than that sometimes-better times ahead for the Pack. I was told that Lowe has the 2nd best class coming into the ACC next year??