[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boise State Video

KICK A$$ BLASTER

For a 3 minute video this captures the emotions and excitement that we were all feeling during the second half of this game. This is a game that I will never, ever forget and I will share with my grandson one day.

Incredible performance by two outstanding programs. :D

Does anyone know if this game will be sold on DVD?

• 2 weeks later...

thats cool man. i've had 2 years of misery, so i have to go back to this day, as my most recent fond memory...

"Nine seconds to play and Drew Tate doesn't know that...the games going to end on this play...he fires down field, it's caught AND INTO THE ENDZONE....TOUCHDOWN IOWA, TOUCHDOWN IOWA!!!"

Man, I got goosebumps watch that, thanks for the post! I'm going to miss Tate. We were close to having another good highlight film this year over Texas barring a couple plays.

I'm going to have to send this to all my buddies that are LSU fans to remind them how my Hawkeyes spanked them on the last play. :D

"Nine seconds to play and Drew Tate doesn't know that...the games going to end on this play...he fires down field, it's caught AND INTO THE ENDZONE....TOUCHDOWN IOWA, TOUCHDOWN IOWA!!!"

Man, I got goosebumps watch that, thanks for the post! I'm going to miss Tate. We were close to having another good highlight film this year over Texas barring a couple plays.

I'm going to have to send this to all my buddies that are LSU fans to remind them how my Hawkeyes spanked them on the last play. :D

Remember saying it was probably best to lose that game considering it was Saban's last as LSU coach. If Nick would have won his last game it would have been much harder for the new coach coming in. Also recall a freshman name Jamarcus Russell coming off the bench as our 3rd QB throwing a couple of TD's in the closing minutes which at the time looked like a great come from behind win.

Remember saying it was probably best to lose that game considering it was Saban's last as LSU coach. If Nick would have won his last game it would have been much harder for the new coach coming in. Also recall a freshman name Jamarcus Russell coming off the bench as our 3rd QB throwing a couple of TD's in the closing minutes which at the time looked like a great come from behind win.

Yeah, my buddy blamed Saban's announcement of going to the Dolphins as the reason the team wasn't focused. blame, blame, blame, Hawks won.

Yeah, my buddy blamed Saban's announcement of going to the Dolphins as the reason the team wasn't focused. blame, blame, blame, Hawks won.

I'm certainly not blaming it on Saban. I thought both teams wanted to win. The point I'm trying to make is if Saban would have won that game the players & fans would have likely carried him off the field on their shoulders. By losing his last game Saban looked less godly which in turn allowed LSU fans to more easily embrace the new coach Les Miles. Prior to that lost Nick was gaining Bear Bryant type status around here.

I'm certainly not blaming it on Saban. I thought both teams wanted to win. The point I'm trying to make is if Saban would have won that game the players & fans would have likely carried him off the field on their shoulders. By losing his last game Saban looked less godly which in turn allowed LSU fans to more easily embrace the new coach Les Miles. Prior to that lost Nick was gaining Bear Bryant type status around here.

I wasn't talking about you blaming. You make a point :D Whatever makes you feel better about losing the game :D

I just remember both teams freakin killing each other, and Russell bringing LSU back from certain defeat. It was a great day for any Hawkeye fan. Only thing that might have made it better was Jim Zabel doing the radio broadcasting, telling everyone to hug their radios, I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! Zabel can make a 3 yard run seem like a 65 yard td run, almost to the point of frustration.

Edited by GWPFFL BrianW