[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Baseball anyone?

BigMikeinNY

I have a handful of openings in my fantasy baseball league this year...

12 team redraft

H2H

11 cat. - HR, H, RBI, R, BB, SB, ERA, K, SV, W, WHIP

$100 entry fee

using yahoo.com

Weekly Starters (must be done Sunday night)

Draft will be in late March

In so far:

BigMikeinNY

Sir Loins of Beef

KPWhite (not a huddler member as of yet)

stoperat

Mark5

isleseeya (if draft date is ok for him)

texDave (not a huddler member as of yet)

wolfden1

tallboy

Respond to this message if interested. League will begin to be set up around the Super Bowl

BM

Edited by BigMikeinNY

You know, I've been interested in trying fantasy baseball, but $100 is too steep for me in what would be my learning year.

Maybe this isnt the league for you Chief but try and find one that suits you..It is very fun..

Maybe this isnt the league for you Chief but try and find one that suits you..It is very fun..

Is it worth the time to have a league where the entry fee is something like $25? Would love to join a league but probably wouldn't want to spend more than $25-$50.

Would like to join one with some people here if possible.

Is it worth the time to have a league where the entry fee is something like $25? Would love to join a league but probably wouldn't want to spend more than $25-$50.

Would like to join one with some people here if possible.

It will be good just to get your feet wet.. A 50 dollar league could be good plus a lot of leagues have side bets..If you enjoy it you can jump into a bigger league the next year..Im in 3 leagues now 2 BOTH and now 1 local..Maybe get on the waiting list fot huddle on the diamond..Thats a great core group of huddlers and the entry fee isnt too big. I can hook you up with some websites for info via PM if you do join a league

Im also in Marauders Philly league here..Another great group..Some of Marauders local friends and some huddlers you know..Check out the forums and see what its like..

Bigmike sorry to hijack

Edited by whomper

• 3 weeks later...

a few spots left! Anyone wanna play?

BM

I would like to join. Is there still room ?

Is this already setup with a forum on the Huddle. If not, that might not be a bad idea.

Let me know what I need to do to get this thing going. PM me or e-mail me (mvattivo@yahoo.com)

Edited by Menudo

I would like to join. Is there still room ?

Is this already setup with a forum on the Huddle. If not, that might not be a bad idea.

Let me know what I need to do to get this thing going. PM me or e-mail me (mvattivo@yahoo.com)

Are you as big as a Pirate homer as you are a steeler?