[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Barbaro

Hugh-mongus

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the events of the last 8 months make a strong case for the abolition of horse racing. It's inhumane to ride on the top of animals just so we can bet on them, especially with the repercussions that can ensue. Poor Trusty old Barbaro would be with us today if there were no horse racing.

RIP Barbaro :D

I think the events of the last 8 months make a strong case for the abolition of horse racing. It's inhumane to ride on the top of animals just so we can bet on them, especially with the repercussions that can ensue. Poor Trusty old Barbaro would be with us today if there were no horse racing.

RIP Barbaro :D

Here fishy fishy fish.

Someone should get Blitz off his high horse.

I nominate me. And then I second it. With pleasure.

For Blitz? :D

Never!!

rule # 50XXX:

Never debate w/ G&S about a death! Unless it's his own! :D

There shouldn't be any rules when it comes to Grits. He's not important enough to have any. I'd vote for his huddle death. :bash:

So there are these two horses. They're race horses. They're names are big horse and little horse. They love to race and race and race, but big horse always beats little horse.

Chagrinned by his constant defeat, he gets all pissed off and decides that he won't stand for this abuse any longer, so he starts working out, lifting weights, and beating his personal best on the track. He and big horse race again, and for the first quarter of the race, he's beating big horse, but then big horse runs past him and stays ahead for the rest of the race.

Little horse feels more determined than eveer now, and he starts practicing even harder. He's got a punching bag, some weights to lift and all sorts of nutty Sega!. Bottom line is, Big Horse has to lose. They race again. For the 1st half of the race little horse is winning but then big horse runs byu him and stays ahead for the rest of the race.

There is nothing that Little Horse won't do foor the titlew now. He starts taking steroids, and his testicles shrivel up like lil cherries, and he's got this conviction, and he knows he's gonna win. They race again. For three quarters of the race, Little horse is winning, but big hose passes him buy in the last quarter.

So big horse is walking back to the stable and this dog walks up to him and says "Big horse, how come you always let little horse win for a while, but then pass him by."

Big horse jumps back in surprise and says "Holy sh!t! A talking dog!"

:D ......... :D .......

Tv personalities and animals ?

Life is made up of all living things , some under our roof and most outside of it ...gotta feel for not only those we know and those who have two feet but at times for even those we don't know ( yes that includes animals ) .... That's what separates us from the animals including horses

My two cents

Keep living vicariously through television personalities and animals.

:DYa know Grits, I've kinda always liked you in your coarse manners. This thread, however, has shown that you are a horses ass. :D Who the hell are you to judge what people show sympathy for? Get a clue and just pretend - you know, like we do when you go on and on about your kids baseball team or jujitzu rainbow belt. :bash:

Tv personalities and animals ?

Life is made up of all living things , some under our roof and most outside of it ...gotta feel for not only those we know and those who have two feet but at times for even those we don't know ( yes that includes animals ) .... That's what separates us from the animals including horses

My two cents

What seperates me from animals, aside from opposable thumbs and the ability to think and communicate, is when I sit down to my dinner table they are what is served.

You guys keep on keeping on with your pity party.

Keep living vicariously through television personalities and animals.

I thought it was impossible but he is in fact getting dumber. :D You guys in here know alot about alot, is there any way we can reverse this trend? :D Hey Curly give it up. You've been had!!

I anticipate seeing Grits on the next Geico commercial.. You know the line, "So easy even Grits can do it." That is as long as it doesn't involve normal human emotions and intelligence of course. :bash:

:DYa know Grits, I've kinda always liked you in your coarse manners. This thread, however, has shown that you are a horses ass. :D Who the hell are you to judge what people show sympathy for? Get a clue and just pretend - you know, like we do when you go on and on about your kids baseball team or jujitzu rainbow belt. :bash:

If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. Amazing how many people get their panties in a wad because I tell them they are silly for grieving over the death of total strangers and over the death of some animal.

I mean come'on all you folks are offended because I, some anonymous name on a message board, called you silly for giving lips service to your supposed grief over a dead horse.

What seperates me from animals, aside from opposable thumbs and the ability to think and communicate, is when I sit down to my dinner table they are what is served. - sort of like you were tonight here at the TG, and boy was it delish!!

Ahh, you can remove the ability to think part from the statement.

I think you should all agree to meet in some central location and have solid month of candle light vigils for the poor deceased horse. Maybe that will alleviate all your grief.

:D:bash::D