[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So those with recent Drunk Driving experience

CarryTheRock

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irish, not everyone that drinks is an alcoholic...regardless of what YOU think.

Good luck with everything CTR.

If anyone knows this I do. Sad to see that you don't know what I think. :D Please don't crucify me by thinking you know what I think and then judging me. I have enough problems trying to clean up messes I've actually created and don't need any help creating other issues. Once again, I've made mistakes here and am determined to fix them. :D

Dude, minimums don't mean Sega!. You need to at least talk to a lawyer, I don't know how many more times you need to be told this.

.08 does not mean drunk you idiots.

Don't know if that was for me but I am going to be talking to a lawyer.

CTR, it's take a left and the next left and shut off the car and headlights. When they turn around to get you and you run, most people go right and right for some reason and the police know that.

:D

A right handed person will predominantly turn right and vice versa.

Sorry to hear about this CTR. Everything I would have said already has been said. Best of luck to you.

A right handed person will predominantly turn right and vice versa.

Sorry to hear about this CTR. Everything I would have said already has been said. Best of luck to you.

That probably explains why there were 10 open parking spots on the left side of the garage at lunch while the entire right side was packed and cars were driving back and forth looking for spots. :D

I thought of this post as I turned left.

To punish someone for the rest of their life for a DUI I believe is unjust! And don't give me that "Well if he was caught, he must have done it for years BS!". Maybe and maybe not. That is a bad argument! You didn't say it yet, but someone will.

If you read what I wrote you would see that I clearly said the license should be revoked for life after the third offense. How many times should we give people to drivedrunk before they hit someone?

If you read what I wrote you would see that I clearly said the license should be revoked for life after the third offense. How many times should we give people to drivedrunk before they hit someone?

I think RR is referring to more than just losing your driver's license for life after your 3rd offense. Everyone is on board with getting the hardcore drunks who routinely drive in excess of the legal limit. I'm sorry about your friend in a coma. But, there is no denying that your first DUI offense, in many cases, can become totally detrimental to a career or even a life loooong after the fact.

If we are going to fubar people's careers and lives for someone who blows a 0.10 on his first an only DUI, it's only fair to do the same to the high school kid speeding and talking on a cell phone, the person eating food while driving, and the grandma too old and senial to notice every other stop sign. I don't know how to techinically measure their impairment, but I can certainly say it's worse than some of the drunks on the road.

Edited by bushwacked

Sorry if that's how it seemed! I agree that a 3rd is never drive again. What did you read in my post that would suggest something different? Please re-read my post! :D

Who among us hasnt driven impaired at sometime in their lives? Who among us hasnt done so many times during our mis-spent youths?

I gotta a li'l drinkie last night, and while driving in to work this morning wondered if I would blow over a .04 (which is the "drunk" threshold for anyone with a CDL - and that isn't while operating a commercial vehicle, that's while operating ANY vehicle).

Who among us hasnt driven impaired at sometime in their lives? Who among us hasnt done so many times during our mis-spent youths?

"Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone"

J.H. Christ

:D:D