[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The airing of grievances

whomper

Would be my pleasure wiegie if it ever does happen ..beers on me (no pouring of beer on my head though by your wife ..ha ha)

I am in geneva a lot ...it is really a beautiful country ...my dislike for it has only to do with fact I have very long tough meetings for work I have while I am there ) :D

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(By the way, we go to Switzerland for a few weeks pretty much every year and from August to June we'll be living in Konstanz, Germany which is right on the Swiss-German border just under an hour or so from Zurich.

I'm so jealous right now. I bet you that it is so beautiful over there that it's hard to take it all in.

How best to handle a welcher? A $20 bet that came due over two months ago. (He says he keeps forgeting). Call him out? Start a thread? Warn others? :D

Beer a lot of that going around lately

So, drink a beer.... OK, I got that. Then what?

:D:D A Rovers sighting, what's up old man :bash:

Would be my pleasure wiegie if it ever does happen ..beers on me (no pouring of beer on my head though by your wife ..ha ha)

Funny thing is that unless you are a midget (and if you are, don't let cliaz know or you will wake with a sore bum), there is no chance in hell wiegie could reach your head to pour a beer.

Just noticed you said by his wife.. not sure if that is because you know of wiegies "stature"..... but, you see, wiegie is a friend of I Like Soup, and Soup is like 6'5'', 255 pounds of pure fury waiting to bust out.

Funny thing is that unless you are a midget (and if you are, don't let cliaz know or you will wake with a sore bum), there is no chance in hell wiegie could reach your head to pour a beer.

Just noticed you said by his wife.. not sure if that is because you know of wiegies "stature"..... but, you see, wiegie is a friend of I Like Soup, and Soup is like 6'5'', 255 pounds of pure fury waiting to bust out.

If Soup is 6'5" 255 pounds, I'm Shaq Daddy.

Speaking of ILS, where has that guy been? Did he lose his Stepladder and can no longer reach his keyboard? :D

If Soup is 6'5" 255 pounds, I'm Shaq Daddy.

Oh it's on like DOnkey Kong beeoottcchhh. Once Soup is done proving to you he is 6'5'' 255 of pure fury, I'll give you a size 15 enema.

Speaking of ILS, where has that guy been? Did he lose his Stepladder and can no longer reach his keyboard? :D

He's been spending some time in solitary.