[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

my huddle pick up team....

Bier Meister

Wow!! You left some damn good players off that list. :D

Just for your info. I myself played on both sides- QB and CB. You know the 6'1" 180-190 lb. type. :clap:

just so many of us.....

i'll put you on the practice squad at qb... for d to refine their pass rushing abilites.

:D did we bring the red jacket with us? :bash:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just so many of us.....

i'll put you on the practice squad at qb... for d to refine their pass rushing abilites.

:D did we bring the red jacket with us? :bash:

:D I can't wait!

:D You're grouping me with those fat bastards. (sucking wind from typing) :D Okay.. makes sense, but I got good hands... And I do play TE on a city league flag football team.

i was thining pulling guard or te.... :bash:

and don't call me pudgey, portly, or stout..... let me tell you once again.....

WHO'S PHAT?!

He can bring me water.

After he eats some turf!

Wow!! You left some damn good players off that list. :D

Just for your info. I myself played on both sides- QB and CB. You know the 6'1" 180-190 lb. type. :D

He still needs someone to wash jock straps. Hey, it's an in and in a few years you could work your way up to the guy that manages the jockstrap washers

Damn, I got cut. Maybe if I had just sent in a MH pic of myself in football gear...

db correct?

do we get cheerleaders?

yeah...... i am still letting them "audition." i'll post that after 2 or 3 callbacks each.

Man...when you're injured, they just don't care anymore. :D

PUP bud.

He still needs someone to wash jock straps. Hey, it's an in and in a few years you could work your way up to the guy that manages the jockstrap washers

clipboard holder QB for sure...he can always be the guy that says "put me in coach...put me in....I'm better than what you've seen in practice."

just so many of us.....

:D did we bring the red jacket with us? :clap:

Fine by me. I don't mind earning it the good ol' fashion way.

:bash: I can't wait!

That's what I thought of when I got the shot as practice squad QB and you were at LB. I can definitely make the squad now!!! After a couple ankle breakers for you, people would be thinking why isn't he starting? :tup::doh:

p

He can bring me water.

Sure would you like that with my specialty mix?

After he eats some turf!

Ok, you're right. It's only fair after my promotion for me to grab up a handful of grass and eat it, so as not to stomp all your confidence out. Besides I love me some good, solid competition, after a couple nice plays/hits aren't you just screaming for more!! Well, as long as your head is still screwed on straight? :D:huh:

Irish has been typing for 10 minutes, i think he want to play coach :D:D

center - big country

power forward - hugh b tool

small forward - me

2 guard - darin

point - slick

... it's a smaller list and it's in-season. :bash:

:D

good selections there.. i would discuss my HS stats but i don't want to be the hoops version of men-you-do :D

clipboard holder QB for sure...he can always be the guy that says "put me in coach...put me in....I'm better than what you've seen in practice."

Very appropriate... for the boards any way. :D Cause in my real life... ah forget. :D You can axe the jock straps job. Never did that, never will.

Sorry, I belong on the white men can't jump Squad for BBall