[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heroes

The Irish Doggy

No spoilers.

Well somebody flew and somebody died. I feel like I should have expected the person who died, but I didn't.

Why do I love shows where characters die?

Liking this show more and more. Seems to actually be going somewhere. I'm just glad I have a DVR so that I can FF through those loooong commercial breaks. Looking forward to next week.

OK one spoiler....

Stan the bus driver. Figures he'd make it into this show somewhere.

Edited by The Irish Doggy

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. I was tired of him being a whiny biatch.

one of the few shows i look forward to every week. the writers know how to keep things moving. i love how peter is becoming the anti-sylar. really seems like the finale will be peter vs. sylar. also loved the cameo (although they shouldn't have ruined it with his name in the opening credits).

They couldn't possibly be painting "ZANE is SYLAR" with a larger brush.

Well, with his headaches, I was starting to suspect that he was a cylon. Then I realized they hadn't gotten into a nebula, so I figured he just inherited that from the woman he whacked.

BTW, anyone notice Stan Lee as the bus driver at the end?

Well, with his headaches, I was starting to suspect that he was a cylon. Then I realized they hadn't gotten into a nebula, so I figured he just inherited that from the woman he whacked.

Would be nice if Sylar managed to take an ability that is actually detrimental. Maybe he'll run across the Spleen sometime. :D

Watched 2 more episodes tonight on Youtube. This show is awesome. 5 episodes down, 10 left....

I thought the show kind of sucked. It was slow to develop. BUT I missed like the first 5 episodes of season I and only watched maybe 4 episodes total.

You can watch all of the full episodes on NBC.com, I believe.

Really good show. Glad the psycho chick wasn't in this episode. Hiro is still the best character... I think he'll be doing some good stuff soon. The Patrelli brother is also getting a lot more interesting.

Yes, looks like Peter is really beginning to figure out how to use all those powers, but he was acting kind of Sylar like at the end of the episode......

Yea, that was hilarious when he picked Hiro up!! :D

Yes, looks like Peter is really beginning to figure out how to use all those powers, but he was acting kind of Sylar like at the end of the episode......

I think Peter is going to go off on the next episode after what happened at the end of this weeks episode.

Yup. I was tired of him being a whiny biatch.

Well said.

I thought this episode was really good. It was light on multiple personalities girl, and they started forming little alliances, none of which are completely good or completely evil.

Ok... I'm a loser, and I watched the "scenes from next week" a few times after I thought I caught something...

Did anyone else notice that Cheerleader's little brother (Lyle?) was whomping mind-reader-dude with a 2x4 in one of the quick shots? I wonder if he's got some power... :D