[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official Darin Bachelor Party Thread

Big Country

To update from other thread, I was able to lie, cheat, steal and violate several TSA regultions to get on the noon flight and have my bag arrive. I actally was able to get the baggage guy to put every bag already on my later flight onto the noon flight.

Meet Darin and twiley at a bar at the airport. Drink beer.

Check in to hotel and grab lunch. Drink more beer and margaritas.

Go to bar at Mandalay Bay. Drink concoction that could fuel a spaceship. Drink more beer.

Still there now. Tenative plan is to hit up a few clubs, possibly check out some boobage and prepare for tmorrow when the majority of Darin's friends show up.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So twiley's boy picked up a case of beers that are nearly gone and then has managed to lose his ID. He and crispy have headed back to Hilton to look for it.

Right now wasted twiley has ordered hookers for us to kill, just kidding but he is very wasted, we are waiting on one more person and gonna head out soon to clubs, strippers more alcohol and who knows what.

And TimC, Darin and I did sit down for an hour or two, he is down a little bit, I am up a bit.

So twiley's boy picked up a case of beers that are nearly gone and then has managed to lose his ID. He and crispy have headed back to Hilton to look for it.

Right now wasted twiley has ordered hookers for us to kill, just kidding but he is very wasted, we are waiting on one more person and gonna head out soon to clubs, strippers more alcohol and who knows what.

And TimC, Darin and I did sit down for an hour or two, he is down a little bit, I am up a bit.

:D