[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official Darin Bachelor Party Thread

Big Country

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shut can you say off the chain. This is only day one we tore shut up. Just checking in most guys headed in early but the twiley and the kurt are heading back out. Sorry for the rudeness but were raping Vegas rigt now. Game on

Did Twiley really just say "off the chain?" :D

Well, even at a gentlemans club twiley is able to find a relatively fat stripper. Not wildebeast fat, but gunt hanging over the thong fat. To each their own.

Relatively early night, as we were in about 230, but we figure that last night was the warm up, tonight when all of Darin's friends show up will be nuts.

Right now Darin is passed out, twiley is unaccounted for and I had an enjoyable evening at the Christian Science Reading Room.

Hoping to pillage a reakfast buffet as i need a mountain of bacon, an omelette, some eggs benedict and maybe some biscuits and gravy to start buiding up the stomach lining for tonight.

Oh yah, no internet connection in the room so posting from my phone.

Hoping to pillage a reakfast buffet as i need a mountain of bacon, an omelette, some eggs benedict and maybe some biscuits and gravy to start buiding up the stomach lining for tonight.

I'll keep pimping Treasure Island until one of you foools go there. sky endorsed it prior to wcoff last year I believe. $25.00 and you're eating that mountain and drinking mimosas. Then, pool time.

:tup: Gotta love the wireless broadband card.

Thanks to BC and twiley, my "Huddle Best Men" :D for keeping the funny updates going.

I am not too bad this morning... not hung over much. Nothing a little early smokey can't solve.

In general: :D