[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official Darin Bachelor Party Thread

Big Country

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PIX, PIX, PIX Pretty Please???

As I respect man code, I will not be the one to provide photographic evidence nor will I provide any potentially incriminating details, particularly as those detals may be self incriminating.

You all would expect no less from your friends.

I will however maintain personal copies for purposes of defense against anyone holdng similar evdene against me.

Alright so I guess I should give you all the rundown on the goings-on (those that can be discussed, that is) this weekend, since BC was not privy to many of Saturday night's debaucherous events. And twiley, well twiley is a vagrant so may have missed some key events.

BC, twiley and myself rolled in at nearly the same time on Thursday afternoon. After a beer and shot at the airport, we cabbed it to the Luxor where we dropped our bags off in my "jacuzzi suite" before heading up to grab a bite to eat (and margarita yard) and then over to Mandalay Bay for drinks.

Met up with crispirons and a buddy of twiley's and kicked back in the room, shot the chit, etc. for awhile... waiting for my buddy Adam to get in. After he arrived, we headed to a "gentlemen's :D club". Had some beers and ogled for a bit before calling it a night.

Friday started off with the arrival of many of my other buddies, a good breakfast and some drinks whilest playing poker. Friday night got off to a start with some partying in the room and then we went to Kahunaville at Treasure Island for dinner and debauchery. Then it was on to another "gentlemen's club" for drinks and ogling. And... stuff. :tup:

We'll leave it at that for now.. more later... :D

Alright so I guess I should give you all the rundown on the goings-on (those that can be discussed, that is) this weekend, since BC was not privy to many of Saturday night's debaucherous events. And twiley, well twiley is a vagrant so may have missed some key events.

BC, twiley and myself rolled in at nearly the same time on Thursday afternoon. After a beer and shot at the airport, we cabbed it to the Luxor where we dropped our bags off in my "jacuzzi suite" before heading up to grab a bite to eat (and margarita yard) and then over to Mandalay Bay for drinks.

Met up with crispirons and a buddy of twiley's and kicked back in the room, shot the chit, etc. for awhile... waiting for my buddy Adam to get in. After he arrived, we headed to a "gentlemen's :D club". Had some beers and ogled for a bit before calling it a night.

Friday started off with the arrival of many of my other buddies, a good breakfast and some drinks whilest playing poker. Friday night got off to a start with some partying in the room and then we went to Kahunaville at Treasure Island for dinner and debauchery. Then it was on to another "gentlemen's club" for drinks and ogling. And... stuff. :doh:

We'll leave it at that for now.. more later... :tup:

Sounds like a wild time. :D

Friday started off with the arrival of many of my other buddies, a good breakfast and some drinks whilest playing poker. Friday night got off to a start with some partying in the room and then we went to Kahunaville at Treasure Island for dinner and debauchery. Then it was on to another "gentlemen's club" for drinks and ogling. And... stuff. :doh:

We'll leave it at that for now.. more later... :tup:

:D

Hey. D@mn it, I'm married and living through your experiences. I demand details. And there better be a story in there of "Opps it broke"

Sounds like a wild time. :D

see below

:D

Hey. D@mn it, I'm married and living through your experiences. I demand details. And there better be a story in there of "Opps it broke"

trust me, there are far more interesting details... i'll let BC and twiley fill them in as they see fit...

edit: for example... yes, there was a few instances of "oops, it broke"... one of which was a $8 lighter (the only one available at luxor's convenience store) which lit up and had annoying slot machine sounds every time you fired it up... somehow two of them were purchased so one became a guinea pig and one of my buddies opened it up somehow (after me throwing it against the wall) and took the battery out... he apparently went "too far" in his surgical procedure and broke the first lighter... the second one's surgery was successful, though... :tup:

Edited by darin3

one of which was a $8 lighter (the only one available at luxor's convenience store) which lit up and had annoying slot machine sounds every time you fired it up... somehow two of them were purchased so one became a guinea pig and one of my buddies opened it up somehow (after me throwing it against the wall) and took the battery out... he apparently went "too far" in his surgical procedure and broke the first lighter... the second one's surgery was successful, though... :D

Man, you guys are crazy...taking apart lighters in Vegas - some wild times :D

I'll assume this is the G-Rated version of things...

One of the better stories of the trip, with names changed t oprotect the innocent though this particular incident did not involve a Huddler.

At a club late one night, fellas are dancing with ladies also out for a good time. Darin's best man, apparently having an air of respectability about him, is approached by one of these ladies and informed that she is distubded by the antics of one of the other members of the group. Apparently, while on the dance floor, he was oplacing his groin against the derrierre of her friend and thrusting.

Darin's best man, respectable as he is, told her that he would have a word with him. Of course, he really wanted to ask this girl what the problem was while giving his friend a few high fives. :D

see below

trust me, there are far more interesting details... i'll let BC and twiley fill them in as they see fit...

edit: for example... yes, there was a few instances of "oops, it broke"... one of which was a $8 lighter (the only one available at luxor's convenience store) which lit up and had annoying slot machine sounds every time you fired it up... somehow two of them were purchased so one became a guinea pig and one of my buddies opened it up somehow (after me throwing it against the wall) and took the battery out... he apparently went "too far" in his surgical procedure and broke the first lighter... the second one's surgery was successful, though... :D

I was kind of thinking along the lines of a condom, chains or a bone..... not a lighter

Edited by cliaz

One of the better stories of the trip, with names changed t oprotect the innocent though this particular incident did not involve a Huddler.

At a club late one night, fellas are dancing with ladies also out for a good time. Darin's best man, apparently having an air of respectability about him, is approached by one of these ladies and informed that she is distubded by the antics of one of the other members of the group. Apparently, while on the dance floor, he was oplacing his groin against the derrierre of her friend and thrusting.

Darin's best man, respectable as he is, told her that he would have a word with him. Of course, he really wanted to ask this girl what the problem was while giving his friend a few high fives. :D

The funniest part of the story is that was the girl's actual quote. :D

So the next stage of my week-long journey is about to begin... about to pack up my truck, which has been parked at my parents' place here in Orange County, and drive to Tucson, AZ... my aunt/uncle just moved there so will be hanging out there tonight. Then it's on to Ft. Stockton, TX... then home to Austin.

I'll check in tonight, and may give some details of Saturday night, which got wayyyy crazier. :D

I just woke up.

I apologize for the lack pics and details.

I'm a firm believer that if you want to play then you need to pay.Awesome time this weekend.

I'm heading back to bed.

So are many of the girls in Vegas, from what I hear.

As I respect man code, I will not be the one to provide photographic evidence nor will I provide any potentially incriminating details, particularly as those detals may be self incriminating.

You all would expect no less from your friends.

I will however maintain personal copies for purposes of defense against anyone holdng similar evdene against me.

And I totally respect you for that. Can't blame a dude for trying though. :D

And I totally respect you for that. Can't blame a dude for trying though. :D

Oh I can't blame you. I would do the same. But, the adult clubs frown heavily on pictures, but, I will say it is pointless to go to any before 10pm when the A class crew comes on shift. Those hoes there before 9pm are fugly. You have fatties, chicks with no voices, etc. Seriously.. there were plenty of fat chicks there.... nasty fat chicks... Chicks so big that I wouldn't even by Darin a dance with them just cause it wouldn't be funny to get him a dance with a chick that fat, it would be nauseating.