So we know Clements has gone there. But what does M. Lewis at safety mean?

Doe that put Romans or Keith Lewis on the bench?

So we know Clements has gone there. But what does M. Lewis at safety mean?

Doe that put Romans or Keith Lewis on the bench?

Roman will get the FS spot. I read this somewhere but cannot remember where. Sorry

I disagree, Lewis is a madman back there and he is one of the reasons that D was improved.

I disagree, Lewis is a madman back there and he is one of the reasons that D was improved.

I thought Lewis will get the SS spot?

I'm surprised that they wanted to add M Lewis. PHI gave up on him as a S because his coverage skills are so poor.

K Lewis owners ought to be concerned. If M Lewis is going to get playing time at S, it's going to be in his spot - unless K Lewis is moved to FS and SF decides to go with a true 2-deep - which might protect M lewis some while taking advantage of his run support skills. If that's the case, both guys ought to benefit.

I'm surprised that they wanted to add M Lewis. PHI gave up on him as a S because his coverage skills are so poor.

K Lewis owners ought to be concerned. If M Lewis is going to get playing time at S, it's going to be in his spot - unless K Lewis is moved to FS and SF decides to go with a true 2-deep - which might protect M lewis some while taking advantage of his run support skills. If that's the case, both guys ought to benefit.

I also read that the money given to Romans is more starter money. I am a little worried about Lewis and I just picked him up in a dynasty league. But Romans never did do anything special in Green Bay. I hope K Lewis does get the starting postion from Romans.

My 2 cents.