[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The ACC Tournament Thread

PantherDave

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say the noon game will be taxing on both FSU and Clemson, and could pull to much out of the winners tanks to be a factor down the stretch. It is somewhat fitting that this game is between the two teams who, if they win this game, will be the 8th ACC team selected on Sunday-because the ACC has 7 teams in for sure.

I'll say the noon game will be taxing on both FSU and Clemson, and could pull to much out of the winners tanks to be a factor down the stretch. It is somewhat fitting that this game is between the two teams who, if they win this game, will be the 8th ACC team selected on Sunday-because the ACC has 7 teams in for sure.

I think the winner of that game still has to beat UNC to get in.

Pac 10 chiming in, seems the only NCAA hoop fans on the huddle are ACC brothas- ACC should be agreat tourney- I think UNC rights the ship and Roy get's em back on track BUT wouldn't surprise me to see one of MD, VT, GT, pull the upset and take the title.

hugh Pack fan today- hope they bury the Dookies.

Check out the Pac 10 slate today as well - some great matchups all around

Hey PD...GOOOOOOO PACK!!!!!!!

I've had my colors on since this morning. This is by far one of my favorite sporting events bar none, for me = to NFL playoffs. I have watched every one since 1973-graduated NC State in 1989 and my blood runs Wolf Pack red. This the grand-daddy of them all-the first, the best, as every other conf tournament is in exsistence because the ACC did it first.

I've had my colors on since this morning. This is by far one of my favorite sporting events bar none, for me = to NFL playoffs. I have watched every one since 1973-graduated NC State in 1989 and my blood runs Wolf Pack red. This the grand-daddy of them all-the first, the best, as every other conf tournament is in exsistence because the ACC did it first.

LV Hilton Odds - If these odds are correct your Wolf Pack might have some trouble

Duke -9 over NC State

Clemson -1 over Fla St

Maryland -13 1/2 over Miami

Georgia Tech -10 over Wake Forest

LV Hilton Odds - If these odds are correct your Wolf Pack might have some trouble

Duke -9 over NC State

Clemson -1 over Fla St

Maryland -13 1/2 over Miami

Georgia Tech -10 over Wake Forest

Basketball odds...meh.

Pac 10 chiming in, seems the only NCAA hoop fans on the huddle are ACC brothas- ACC should be agreat tourney- I think UNC rights the ship and Roy get's em back on track BUT wouldn't surprise me to see one of MD, VT, GT, pull the upset and take the title.

hugh Pack fan today- hope they bury the Dookies.

Check out the Pac 10 slate today as well - some great matchups all around

Again LV Hilton Odds - All but the UCLA game are practically toss ups.

Arizona -2 over Oregon

UCLA -14 1/2 over Cal

USC -2 1/2 over Stanford

Wash St. -3 over Washington

If I was a gambling man...... oh wait I am. I really like the following games.........

FSU +1 - the better team with their PG back

UW +3 - I don't see WSU beating them 3 times this year- nor on a neutral floor.

I like my Cats -2 as well- they are figuring out how to close and pull games out

OK, I guess we will have to adopt you two for the weekend, seeing as such you two get no love from any PAC 10 or SEC brethren.

PD- I just love college basketball- period, and I have no problem giving credit to the ACC at all. I love it all- the mid-majors playin for a berth to the dance this week, games have been great- to the big boys and their conference tourneys - all leading up to the best event in sports- March Madness. Nothing like it....... especially when your team is making a deep run .

PD- I just love college basketball- period, and I have no problem giving credit to the ACC at all. I love it all- the mid-majors playin for a berth to the dance this week, games have been great- to the big boys and their conference tourneys - all leading up to the best event in sports- March Madness. Nothing like it....... especially when your team is making a deep run .

Hey, it's not a bust, just southern hospitality( i don't know what they call it north of UVa :D )-welcome.

OK, I have now muted Packer and have turned on the Wolf Pack radio network.

smart move- that old windbag needs to be put out to pasture- he is awful- hasn't he done this long enough? he has been doing this since at least the Bird/Magic title game.

That was 28 years ago.......

smart move- that old windbag needs to be put out to pasture- he is awful- hasn't he done this long enough? he has been doing this since at least the Bird/Magic title game.

Longer, he's been calling ACC Hoops since the 70's. :D

He played gaurd at Wake Forest if ya didn't know.