[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The ACC Tournament Thread

PantherDave

We don't give a damn for Duke University

Duke University

Duke University

We're from Carolina

We're from Carolina

We're from Carolina

We're from Carolina

Way to Go Pack! :D

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach K's stranglehold on this conference is officially over.

Excellent job by Coach Lowe and some good steps for the program in year one. It was hard not to wake the kids up after that one, and I am very proud of my WolfPack. In the infamous words of Jimmy V-Survive and Advance. GO WOLFPACK!!!!!!!

Great game- caught the 2nd half- State got er done- :D

McCauley & Kevin Costner were hugh, as well as Atsur-.

Love seeing Coach K, and his Ass. coaching droids make The Face -

Damn, there are some good games all over- how about WVU/LU?? - and this is just the beginning of tournament play........

Thanks everyone, it was fun to watch, and Coach Lowe had them ready. The reporters had to wait an extra 30 mins before any pre-game interviews, as it is said Coach Lowe kept them in the locker room. He was telling them the importance and signifigance of the tourney, and how when you come here-you come with a purpose. Coach Lowe just get's it in ways Herb never could-even though Herb was a very decent tournament coach. It' just one season and just one tournament-but it just feels differnet with Lowe, as there is a connection to the past and Lowe's mindset matches that of the WolfPack Nation. We have more strides to take and this year of "baby steps" is hopefully in the right direction, fore there are winds of change blowing for the better in Raleigh. GO WOLFPACK!!!!!

How bout the night cap!!!! I made it through the first half and went out and woke up as the 2nd OT was starting :D - I was like "No Fuggin Way!!"!!! Wake could give VT fit's if it can recoup some legs before the night cap tonight.

UVa will be very tuff, as their 1 and 2 play will be tough to match, but that's why they lace them up-Good Luck Johnny Boy.

Edited by PantherDave

I will admit that I thought the Heels would win, but I expected a little more outta FSU.

Also, getting passed UVa will be very, very, tough for the Pack, but if they do, we get either VT or Wake who the Pack matches up very well against. Man, I do love this tournament :D .

Well BC may have finally come full circle. They aren't even a tournament worthy team right now. No continuity, lazy defense, lack of effort, they don't look they are having fun or even care if they win. Losing Sean Williams really killed them. Miami hasn't done anything special at this point and BC looks like they would rather be at home. Maybe they'll get their wish and can host an NIT game. Just poor.

Well BC may have finally come full circle. They aren't even a tournament worthy team right now. No continuity, lazy defense, lack of effort, they don't look they are having fun or even care if they win. Losing Sean Williams really killed them. Miami hasn't done anything special at this point and BC looks like they would rather be at home. Maybe they'll get their wish and can host an NIT game. Just poor.

Yes, BC looked very flat in the first half.

I wanted to stir the pot this morning with-"Miami to the Semi's" , but I most likely would have jinxed them this time around. Still this is great drama and for the record they whipped the Pack in Coral Gables as well this year.

Well, for the second consecutive day, my reverse psychology worked in BC's favor. :D

I'll be honest, though. BC is a terrible team right now. I have no idea how they just won. That will be their last win of the season.

Well, for the second consecutive day, my reverse psychology worked in BC's favor. :D

I'll be honest, though. BC is a terrible team right now. I have no idea how they just won. That will be their last win of the season.

Enough of the reverse psychology already! :D We wcan't allow Rice to go career again tomorrow and expect a win. We have the bodies to bang with you guys, but we can't let ourselves get intimidated. I have no doubt that you guys will try to rough up Tyler too. We're going to have to get tough.

Less than an hour to go now-nerves getting a little tight about right now as well.

It's Tourney Time.

Who has that look in their eye?

It's Tourney Time.

Where at times it does not matter who you are.

It's Tourney Time.

Teams have, teams can, and teams will make a run.

It's Tourney Time in the ACC!

.....and God knows we love it so.

Good Luck to All and may the best team on this wonderful weekend Win the Greatest and Best conference Tournament in all the land. ACC...ACC...ACC...ACC....GO WOLFPACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UVa is pretty much playing the game I thought they would and the combo of their 1n2's is just going to be tough to overcome. Costner already looks tired and Grant seems to be somewhat out of control, as his game is a little smoother most the time. Atsur needs to show-up in the 2nd half, but I knew this would be a very tough mountain to climb, as UVa is 11-5 in conf and the #2 seed for a very good reason-they are a very good b ball team.