[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NCAA Tourney Official Thread

Vinatieri Is God

So when univ of miami was a winning football program, they were the boys from disney, too?

I find you northerners confusing. Maybe this is why my wife confuses me.

Yes. If you asked anyone in the world what state the boys from Disney are from, chances are they would say Florida. Thus an all encompassing umbrella.

We northerners confuse a lot of people with our fast pace, high level of intelligence, and high paying jobs so I can understand the confusion. :D

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. If you asked anyone in the world what state the boys from Disney are from, chances are they would say Florida. Thus an all encompassing umbrella.

We northerners confuse a lot of people with our fast pace, high level of intelligence, and high paying jobs so I can understand the confusion. :D

there's a disney in california and I think there's one in france. noah holds a dual citzenship for the US and France. I have never been to france although I have heard nice things about the countryside.

I lived in the boston area (allston, charlestown, weymouth) for four years. you have to have a high paying job there due to the insanely high cost of living.

I did my pre-doctoral internship in boston. I have found that the further I get from boston, the more people are impressed with that.

I did my pre-doctoral internship in boston. I have found that the further I get from boston, the more people are impressed with that.

That's understandable. Having the ability to get through that program is far more impressive to people in parts of the country who aren't surrounded by it all the time.

In other words, you put 100 rocket scientists in the same room, it's unlikely any of them will be impressed with each other but put 1 rocket scientist in a room with 100 gas station attendants and it's a pretty safe bet the attendants will be impressed with the scientist.

Where did you get your doctorate?

Edited by Vinatieri Is God

Where did you get your doctorate?

small private university in south florida (Nova University --now known as Nova-Southeastern University). APA approved and all that bs--I went there because it had a good program and enabled me to live at home while attending. I still will not have paid off my student loans until 2013. I graduated in 1993.