[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let the Guessing Games Begin

jaxfactor

Donovan is going to Kentucky, regardless of what happens Monday.

If it was anybody BUT Donovan that job is filled by now. ESPECIALLY when Kentucky has the chance to steal the press-row thunder of Final Four week.

UK will take a stab at getting BD, that's why the job isn't filled yet. I must admit though, I'm starting to have my doubts about him staying put. Wouldn't it be something if Noah, Horford, Brewer, & co. stay put to go for the 3-peat providing BD stays. :D I doubt that happens though.

UK will take a stab at getting BD, that's why the job isn't filled yet. I must admit though, I'm starting to have my doubts about him staying put. Wouldn't it be something if Noah, Horford, Brewer, & co. stay put to go for the 3-peat providing BD stays. :D I doubt that happens though.

Brewer is in dire need of the cash, and without him and Humphrey they aren't a legit contender next year, even if Horford and Noah stayed.

Donovan has continued to be very cryptic about things, but today after his presser at marshall he said he had to go home, do some soul searching, and talk to his family. I think we are getting close to decision time and the fact that Billy has been so deflective of all questions KY makes it at least a 50/50 shot that he makes the move. I have some friends close to the program and have heard that UK is prepared to go to $5 million a year if the need arises. If he has half the ego Pitino does he does not turn this job down. To be the highest paid coach at the biggest show in College Hoops will be too much to decline IMHO.

Donovan is going to Kentucky, regardless of what happens Monday.

If it was anybody BUT Donovan that job is filled by now. ESPECIALLY when Kentucky has the chance to steal the press-row thunder of Final Four week.

It brings me joy that in this, you were wrong.

Brewer is in dire need of the cash, and without him and Humphrey they aren't a legit contender next year, even if Horford and Noah stayed.

:D

right......................................

They are not a legit title contender without Brewer & Humphrey??? :D

gee, let's roll out

Green

Hodge

Noah

Horford

Speight .............not a bad nucleus + BD other solid recruits

:D

right......................................

They are not a legit title contender without Brewer & Humphrey??? :D

gee, let's roll out

Green

Hodge

Noah

Horford

Speight .............not a bad nucleus + BD other solid recruits

Well, I would argue this with you except now their top 6 players are gone. Now they are not legit contenders for the SEC East title.