[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baseball 1-10 Pool

Timmypg

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take a team from whoever is left, if there are any. Looks like there may be 1 or 2. Just let me know.

Also if there is a real interest for another one i could do the research tonite and start another one, giving 1st priority to last years participants.

The Devil Rays & Marlins are the only teams left. I'll mark you down for the Marlins for now & if you want to switch just say so.

If you run another one & you need people I'll get in.

I got 2 Paypal's from people that didn't list their teams. I don't want to give credit to the wrong people so who is Aron McDermott & Monty Phan? Thanks.

Sorry, forgot to note my huddle name. I'm Aron McDermott.

I lived just south of the Hill for 7 years when I was in grad school. Suck it, Brentwood Boy.

And on the other side of things, I'm not picking on Timmy. First they take away politics, then they take away religion, but there ain't no way that they are going to make me give up petty bitching. :D

ooooooooooo, 7 years.... 31 years here. :D

Weigie & Bier, I'm sorry you didn't get your teams back but this was just a last second idea. If Alchico doesn't get a 2nd one going and we have interest after the all-star break I'll try to run two. One for these people again and I'll see if I can find last years players and run one for them.

Also, thank you Puddy & Billy for your kind words. You guys get first dibs next time. :D

Also, VIG :D

:D Kudos for Timmy for stepping in and running this..I would have done it but I have to set lineups for 3 baseball leagues im in every morning . Thanks also to Ted for hooking me up :D

We still need a D-Rays owner.

I don't have a paypal account so I'll take them for free and then set one up if they win to give you $10 so I could receive the winnings. :D

Thanks BJ. He had a risk comment in his payment so I was 99% sure it was Montster but I'm in so many games I thought it was better to double check.

sorry, timmy! i totally forgot to put my huddle name in there, and then i forgot to check this thread. :D