[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

David Letterman's Top 10 reasons why there are no black NASCAR drivers:

spain

> David Letterman's Top 10 reasons why there are no black NASCAR drivers:

>

> (I bet his life will be miserable after the NAACP sees this!)

>

> # 10 - Have to sit upright while driving

>

> # 9 - Pistol won't stay under front seat.

>

> # 8 - Engine noise drowns out the rap music.

>

> # 7 - Pit crew can't work on car while holding up pants at the same

> time.

>

> # 6 - They keep trying to carjack Dale Earnhardt Jr.

>

> # 5 - Police cars on track interfere with race.

>

> # 4 - No passenger seat for the Ho.

>

> # 3 - No Cadillacs approved for competition.

>

> # 2 - When they crash their cars, they bail out & run.

>

> AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON WHY BLACKS CAN'T BE IN NASCAR...

>

> #1 -They can't wear their helmets sideways.

Pretty ballsy of Letterman to risk the PC crowd jumping all over him if this really was from his top ten. Either way I think it is pretty good stuff. Any black guys that I am friends with would have no problem with this list, btw.

:D:D:tup: This Top 10 is great!! There are black comedians out there constantly ripping on white guys and how nerdy they are and they use that high pitched girlie voice when role playing as a white guy, walk all stiff with their pants up around their chest, etc. So a white guy busting on black people is awesome and should be taken as lightly as it is when the roles are reversed.

:D:D:tup: This Top 10 is great!! There are black comedians out there constantly ripping on white guys and how nerdy they are and they use that high pitched girlie voice when role playing as a white guy, walk all stiff with their pants up around their chest, etc. So a white guy busting on black people is awesome and should be taken as lightly as it is when the roles are reversed.

Piss off wanker!

The reason it was obviously a hoax was that although a few of them were pretty darn funny, it was a one trick pony. When you go to the snopes link listed above, you see that what makes Dave's top 10 really funny is that they come from you from all different directions. Giving them an almost surreal humour. As i said, some genuinely funny thoughts in this top ten, but it's single mindedness makes it less funny.

Its still funny! Well, it would be funny if Chris Rock said it. But if Letterman said it he would have to undergo sensitivity training and be fired from his job..

Don't you ever get tired of this sh*t?

Piss off wanker!

I can piss on too, stand still as a target I'll show you.