[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas Mavericks clinch #1 seed

myhousekey

I'm not one to sit here and cry about it, cause I could really care less. I mean GS collapsed at the end of this game. But it this 4th quarter not the BIGGEST CROCK OF SH!T officiating that you've ever seen? I mean seriously! Richardson was fouled while shooting a 3 pointer with about 48 seconds left to play. The replay showed his hand got nailed while the ball was still in it. And then you've got Dork on the other end pushing people out of the way but yet it's a DEFENSIVE FOUL!?!? I dont get it. That is some SERIOUS home court advantage when it comes to the poor officiating. Oh well.. I've said my 2 cents. I dont see Dallas beating GS at home later this week. Was a good season Mavs, but you didnt deserve the win tonight. You gave your fans 1 more game of false hope. Better luck next year!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not one to sit here and cry about it, cause I could really care less. I mean GS collapsed at the end of this game. But it this 4th quarter not the BIGGEST CROCK OF SH!T officiating that you've ever seen? I mean seriously! Richardson was fouled while shooting a 3 pointer with about 48 seconds left to play. The replay showed his hand got nailed while the ball was still in it. And then you've got Dork on the other end pushing people out of the way but yet it's a DEFENSIVE FOUL!?!? I dont get it. That is some SERIOUS home court advantage when it comes to the poor officiating. Oh well.. I've said my 2 cents. I dont see Dallas beating GS at home later this week. Was a good season Mavs, but you didnt deserve the win tonight. You gave your fans 1 more game of false hope. Better luck next year!

Couldn't agree more. The sooner someone kicks the German bastard's kneecap off, the better. Give him something to really whine and cry about.

Garbage.

Maybe they missed the foul on JRich but the W's only have themselves to blame. You gotta finish, and instead of manning up and taking quality shots, they shot fade away 20 footers and 3's.

The 3's were flowing to get them the lead- but you gotta get in the paint and get to the line the last 2 minutes, it is a different game at crunch time.

Terrible execution down the stretch.

wow, that was some collapse.

Its called Defense, and GS just figured out how difficult it is to close out a team in the playoffs. Lets see how they play with some pressure on them for once. Cause if they come back to dallas for game 7, they get blown out.

And whats up with S Jackson. What a f'n thug.

Couldn't agree more. The sooner someone kicks the German bastard's kneecap off, the better. Give him something to really whine and cry about.

Garbage.

Maybe they missed the foul on JRich but the W's only have themselves to blame. You gotta finish, and instead of manning up and taking quality shots, they shot fade away 20 footers and 3's.

The 3's were flowing to get them the lead- but you gotta get in the paint and get to the line the last 2 minutes, it is a different game at crunch time.

Terrible execution down the stretch.

i was waiting for someone else to bring that up...... it's one of the things that turned me off of the NBA.... home court refs. terrible in the 4th. warriors shot selection down teh stretch was very bad.

Its called Defense, and GS just figured out how difficult it is to close out a team in the playoffs. Lets see how they play with some pressure on them for once. Cause if they come back to dallas for game 7, they get blown out.

wait...wasn't that terry throwing people to the ground?

BTW, no one will give Dallas credit for this, but when they took the ball out of Barrons hands, the GS offense stalled. GS better get used to that, cause they will see that the rest of the series. And this series isnt that good imo. This doesnt compare to Dallas/SA, Dallas/PHO or PHO/SA from years past. This GS team is a bunch of punks lauching 3s, and whats up with this team having no composure. Have some F'n class when you win, and when you lose. All this clapping crap and trying to show up the other team is bushleague. This team looks like they have never been here before. They dont know how to handle success or failure. I got no respect for this team, whether they win the series or not. Go mavs....

:D Yes you do. Cry us a river punk ass

If GS happens to pull this out, its one and done. This team has no composure, no class, and no sense of reality. Just like Charles said, Jackson is a nitwit. And is the city of Oakland really as pathetic as Barkley says. Geez, that was harsh.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

BTW, no one will give Dallas credit for this, but when they took the ball out of Barrons hands, the GS offense stalled. GS better get used to that, cause they will see that the rest of the series. And this series isnt that good imo. This doesnt compare to Dallas/SA, Dallas/PHO or PHO/SA from years past. This GS team is a bunch of punks lauching 3s, and whats up with this team having no composure. Have some F'n class when you win, and when you lose. All this clapping crap and trying to show up the other team is bushleague. This team looks like they have never been here before. They dont know how to handle success or failure. I got no respect for this team, whether they win the series or not. Go mavs....

another solid post by Private Ryan- outta yer mind again.

:D pure comedy- Yer not watching the same series, or game I am. This is a great series, and yer call on SJax is so off base it isn't funny- the guy was clapping for gawds sake. Diggler gets away with more cheap shots than anyone in the league. Yer right about 1 thing- they W's haven't been there before, no chit.

Let's not carried carried away here- GS GAVE the Mavs this game - it was not the D of the Mavs, it was GS settling for jumpers when they should have attacked IMO. They had nothing but open looks, they just did not drop.

Game 6 is gonna be ridiculous, let's go WARRIORS, Game 6 is the series.

another solid post by Private Ryan- outta yer mind again.

:D pure comedy- Yer not watching the same series, or game I am. This is a great series, and yer call on SJax is so off base it isn't funny- the guy was clapping for gawds sake. Diggler gets away with more cheap shots than anyone in the league. Yer right about 1 thing- they W's haven't been there before, no chit.

Let's not carried carried away here- GS GAVE the Mavs this game - it was not the D of the Mavs, it was GS settling for jumpers when they should have attacked IMO. They had nothing but open looks, they just did not drop.

Game 6 is gonna be ridiculous, let's go WARRIORS, Game 6 is the series.

Dallas gave GS game 4. So whats your point. And this series sucks. One team is playing above its head, and when it loses, loses its composure. the favorite isnt playing to its potential, but looks like tonight they woke up. In Game 6, GS is going to feel the pressure, and Chokeland will have another excuse after that one as well.

And are you really telling us Jackson has any class whatsoever. Dude is talented as hell and wasnt wanted any longer in SA, or Indiana. Wonder why. Dude is a nitwit. And barron davis just said his team ran outta gas tonight. Geez, even the players are making excuses.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

My Mavs in 6, and that is generous to give GS 2 W's

yep, I knew GS wouldnt be an easy draw, but Im staying true to my prediction Dallas in 6. Why Dallas went small vs a Nellie coached team is baffling to me. Lets see those adjustments in game 2.

Its no fluke, if Dallas shoots under 40 %, they wont win another game. But GS isnt talented enough to pull this off. If Dallas wins the next one, its like both teams held serve on their home court and Dallas in a best of 3 series, 2 of which at home, I like the Mavs. I still say Dallas in 6.

Dirk does not deserve the MVP. They should have swept this group of runts. Instead Dirk is folding like a scared school girl. Congrats W's fans.

When Barron Davis is hitting half court heaves just before the conclusion of the 1st half, and the mavs turn the ball over like they did consistently last night in the 4th quarter, its no wonder they lost that game. Can Dallas win 3 straight games. Sure, but I dont like their chances of winning game 6 in GS. If this goes to a game 7, I think Dallas blows GS out, like Houston a few yrs back in this similar situation. But the Mavs have yet to play a complete game yet, and GS is playing outta their minds. Thus they lead 3-1, and deservedly so. One game at a time is the only way to look at this. Closing out a team is much harder than many think. And Dallas has its back to the wall, and have played much better in these situations in last yrs playoffs. So it should be fun to watch.

I want Dirk on the block, where he is unguardable by any of the runts, and that will open the lane for D Harris. When Devin Harris picked up his 4th foul, Avery sat him to long. he should have been driving the lane and finishing or kicking out to wide open shooters, like GS did. Its really not a tough game, and D Harris is much quicker than B Davis. he can beat him off the dribble at will. But must stay out of foul trouble to keep himself on the court. Dirk heaving 3 pointers, and Deven George playing at all are liabilities in this series. Diop was the difference when he played last night. I sure hope Avery sees that. And whats up with Beidrins at the FT line. That is the worst Ive ever seen. Id hack this f*ocker if the game is close next time, and force GS to go smaller, and use Harrington who is MIA in this series.

I gave them a lil credit. I said they were playing outta their minds. But come on, Dirk has turned into a school girl these past 4 games. Im sorry but Tim Duncan, Shawn Marion, and Bruce Bowen are twice the defenders as any of these runts, and Dirk abused all of them in past playoffs. Why he is so passive here, and let this team get into his head is the most frustrating thing for Mavs fans. Dallas is choking this away. Game 4 they led by 8 with 4 mins left, and then went ice cold from the floor, when they weren't turning the ball over. Im sorry, I dont see GS as that talented a team outside of Davis and Richardson. And I know if Dallas plays its game the next 3, it wont matter what GS does, as it wont be enough for them to win 1 more in this series. The question is, will Dallas play its game, and force its will on this team, or continue to let Don Nelson frustrate them.

If GS happens to pull this out, its one and done. This team has no composure, no class, and no sense of reality. Just like Charles said, Jackson is a nitwit. And is the city of Oakland really as pathetic as Barkley says. Geez, that was harsh.

Dallas gave GS game 4. So whats your point. And this series sucks. One team is playing above its head, and when it loses, loses its composure. the favorite isnt playing to its potential, but looks like tonight they woke up. In Game 6, GS is going to feel the pressure, and Chokeland will have another excuse after that one as well.

And are you really telling us Jackson has any class whatsoever. Dude is talented as hell and wasnt wanted any longer in SA, or Indiana. Wonder why. Dude is a nitwit. And barron davis just said his team ran outta gas tonight. Geez, even the players are making excuses.

just making sure you don't erase anything

just making sure you don't erase anything

Not going to erase anything. I could care less what I say, I say what I want, and wont lose a seconds sleep about it. Do you really think I care what you or anyone on this board thinks of me. Ah, you do, how sweet. :D BTW, I rarely delete posts, its usually big brother. :D

I stand behind my team, and behind the remarks I made about those thugs from Oakland. If GS wins, hats off to them, but at this point, the way they lost this game, going back home in virtually a must win, pressure will get to them, and this comes back to Big D. When that happens, its midnight cinderella.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Barkley is just bitter cause his fatass never got a ring. Oh wait.. He finally got one. Did any of you watch the postgame of game 4? He was eating it!! I mean what a Megan Fox. He was blindfolded but he could still pick out a krispy kreme donut.

And when I said I dont care, I really dont. I was just pointing out the piss poor officiating in this game. I didnt watch the first half, but I did watch the 2nd. I mean the point I was making in my previous post was if you're not going to call a shooting foul on one end, then to call what SHOULD have been an offensive foul a defensive foul, what gives? If you're not going to call fouls and let them play, then so be it. Dont call fouls. But it you are going to call them, then get them RIGHT! I just dont get it. It's like a pitcher throwing a strike inside and it's a ball, but then the very next pitch it's the same pitch in the exact same place and it's a strike. What gives? I dont know.

I do know however that it was games like this one tonight that makes and keeps me a sports fan. Sports are about the only unpredictable thing and most exciting thing to watch on TV today. The major ones that is. I mean who cares if Tiger woods can hit the ball 70 times and only get it in the hole 18 times a day for 4 straight days? What's the fun in that? Not to knock golf, cause I know that there are fans out there somewhere, but personally I'd rather watch flys f*ck than try to watch 1 hole of golf nevermind 4 days of 72 holes of golf.

Edited by Shorttynaz

Not going to erase anything. I stand behind my team, and behind the remarks I made about those thugs from Oakland. If GS wins, hats off to them, but at this point, the way they lost this game, going back home in virtually a must win, pressure will get to them, and this comes back to Big D. When that happens, its midnight cinderella.

Thugs from Oakland.... :D have you ever been to the Bay Area? they are not the Oakland Warriors you moron, just because the arena is in Oakland. They have some of the best, most loyal fans in the NBA. What are you Barkley Jr.??-- anyone who rips on the Bay Area has never been there........ it sure as hell isn't Norman or Dallas............

Agreed- if this goes 7, book it- series over.

Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian is Avery Johnson talking about!?!?! I just saw his postgame press conference. His quote, "They (refering to Golden State) have 10,000 pounds of weight on their shoulders. They have a LOT of pressure on them." Hey Avery, last time I checked, your team should have SWEPT Golden State. What pressure to they have. YOU and YOUR TEAM have everything to lose. GS has nothing to lose. Cause if they do just that (LOSE) they weren't supposed to beat your team anyway. Ugh.. I hate stupid people making stupid comments on air.

Edited by Shorttynaz

Thugs from Oakland.... :D have you ever been to the Bay Area? they are not the Oakland Warriors you moron, just because the arena is in Oakland. They have some of the best, most loyal fans in the NBA. What are you Barkley Jr.??-- anyone who rips on the Bay Area has never been there........ it sure as hell isn't Norman or Dallas............

Agreed- if this goes 7, book it- series over.

No Ive never been there, and quite frankly I have no desire to go there. I understand loyal fans, hell for anyone to buy a raiders ticket the last 2 yrs have to be loyal fans.

No Ive never been there, and quite frankly I have no desire to go there. I understand loyal fans, hell for anyone to buy a raiders ticket the last 2 yrs have to be loyal fans.

enough said. You need to get out of the Texas dustbowl more often.

Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian is Avery Johnson talking about!?!?! I just saw his postgame press conference. His quote, "They (refering to Golden State) have 10,000 pounds of weight on their shoulders. They have a LOT of pressure on them." Hey Avery, last time I checked, your team should have SWEPT Golden State. What pressure to they have. YOU and YOUR TEAM have everything to lose. GS has nothing to lose. Cause if they do just that (LOSE) they weren't supposed to beat your team anyway. Ugh.. I hate stupid people making stupid comments on air.

Guess you have never played sports before. But when you are up 3-1, you no longer think you are the the inferior team, and GS has moving onto the next round to lose. How do you figure they have nothing to lose. That saying is for losers, when they lose. Period. And think about it, do you think GS wants to lose anymore than Dallas. You dont think they want to advance? Come on dude, that was the stupidest thing Ive ever heard. And its been said by more than just you. I chalk that up to ignorance.

enough said. You need to get out of the Texas dustbowl more often.

There isnt any dust in Dallas, What the hell are you talking about. When you live in Heaven on Earth, why? I have no desire to ever travel west, unless Im going to the dustbowl in Vegas, or maybe Seattle to meet some buddies.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

oakland has a few nice areas, but..... it is a habitat of many thugs.

nonetheless, warriors are a young, impulsive team.... very emotional as well. while i would love for them to have poise and composure they are devoid of playoff experience and react to certain situations as such. the organization has been in shambles since nellie/webber and was in quite a hole...one i thought they'd never get out of...always seemed that they would trade away gold (arenus, boynkins, demp, webber, spree, hardaway, etc etc) just when we would have a glimmer... gone to another team to be an all-star. so while i don't have tremendous expectations for them..... based on this matchup, they should advance. they can play offense and d...... i have always liked controlled, disciplined, mechanical teams... they are not one. and to get far in the playoffs you need to be calculated and deliberate.... i hope they they learn from this year and take it into next season.

Edited by Bier Meister

oakland has a few nice areas, but..... it is a habitat of many thugs.

nonetheless, warriors are a young, impulsive team.... very emotional as well. while i would love for them to have poise and composure they are devoid of playoff experience and react to certain situations as such. the organization has been in shambles since nellie/webber and was in quite a whole...one i thought they'd never get out of...always seemed that they would trade away gold (arenus, boynkins, demp, webber, spree, hardaway, etc etc) just when we would have a glimmer... gone to another team to be an all-star. so while i don't have tremendous expectations for them..... based on this matchup, they should advance. they can play offense and d...... i have always liked controlled, disciplined, mechanical teams... they are not one. and to get far in the playoffs you need to be calculated and deliberate.... i hope they they learn from this year and take it into next season.

Jamison also comes to mind.

There isnt any dust in Dallas, What the hell are you talking about. When you live in Heaven on Earth, why? I have no desire to ever travel west, unless Im going to the dustbowl in Vegas, or maybe Seattle to meet some buddies.

Dallas heaven on earth- :D .

Why are you guys tagging this thug and Oak label on the W's? They happen to play in Oakland, but they are an SF/Oak Bay area team, not seeing the connection.

I have no loyalty to the W's other than really enjoying the W's open style, and seeing Mark Cuban's head implode if they do lose. A totally entertaining series that I am now suqarely on the W bandwagon. And I can't get my buddies from the Bay to shut up about them.

Guess you have never played sports before. But when you are up 3-1, you no longer think you are the the inferior team, and GS has moving onto the next round to lose. How do you figure they have nothing to lose. That saying is for losers, when they lose. Period. And think about it, do you think GS wants to lose anymore than Dallas. You dont think they want to advance? Come on dude, that was the stupidest thing Ive ever heard. And its been said by more than just you. I chalk that up to ignorance.

GS has been the inferior team each game this series! I dont know what series you have been watching. Dallas has beaten themselves in each of their 3 losses. I mean do you hear what Dork says? "I cant get my open looks. There's someone right in front of me where I normally put the ball on the floor, so I pass it off." Dude!! You're the MVP!! Play like you at least have a pair!! Anyway, in my opinion, GS still is the inferior team. Which brought me to why I said they DONT have anything to lose. I mean even if they do get by Dallas this series, does ANYONE give them a chance against Phoenix? Not a chance in hell! THERE'S where the 4 game sweep probably comes in. I mean Barron Davis said they ran out of gas towards the end of the game tonight. What do you think will happen if they do get past Dallas and meet Phoenix next series? Are the Suns actually going to change their game plan that's worked for 3 years now and play slow tempo'd full court press games? F' no. GS is going to run out of gas at the end of each game. At least that series they'll finish their season on their home court when the Suns finish their 4 game sweep.

Edited by Shorttynaz

i am a warriors fan, but have been pretty turned off by the nba since the strike.... yet would still follow the box scores. i think the league in general is full of thugs (not just the warriors) and i haven't liked the way they've conducted themselves. they play exciting, yet undisciplined ball. this is why I am down on them. i am rooting for them to go as far as they possibly can. oakland is trying to clean up..... but common...it's a shiiithole. i wouldn't live there with your money.