[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 Mystery Huddler #6

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In photo # 1, Irish really does look like Howard K. Stern.

The chick on his left looks like a combination of Kathy Bates & John Madden.

I'm seriously horrified, all joking aside. This dude (if you can call him that) is creepy. The chic he's with must be blind. If you were her, could you imagine that huge forehead, those gazy "pedaphelic" eyes and those dracula teeth as you're making sweet sweet love? :D:D

I'm seriously horrified, all joking aside. This dude (if you can call him that) is creepy. The chic he's with must be blind. If you were her, could you imagine that huge forehead, those gazy "pedaphelic" eyes and those dracula teeth as you're making sweet sweet love? :D:D

I believe he had to make $163,000,000 more than a normal looking guy, but I will defer to The Misfit on this.

Because I'm usually hit or miss being around here, I don't guess much in these....but this one is just nuts. Who the hell goes out of their way to humiliate themselves to this extent. I half expect pic 3 to look like the bondage rape scene in Pulp Fiction with rubber ball and all, cause that's about the direction this is going.

Btw, with everything else, does Irish really need to put in the gold hoop earing just to make it that much worse for himself?

I'm seriously horrified, all joking aside. This dude (if you can call him that) is creepy. The chic he's with must be blind. If you were her, could you imagine that huge forehead, those gazy "pedaphelic" eyes and those dracula teeth as you're making sweet sweet love? :D:tup:

You sound as if you've tried. :D

Clue #3 - Thinks Twiley is a dumb user name.

Clue #4 - Has a better looking wife than Twiley's.

Clue #5 - Can out drink Twiley any day of the week.

See now, I thought that this all referred to Menudo? :D

Of all the days to have to leave work early.......... :D

It will probably be about 4-5 hours until I logon on again. I expect this to be about 40 pages long by then, and I'll have to read every fricken post.......