[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

virginia tech shooting

dmarc117

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God, this is just horrific. I hope those of you with friends and family at VT are able to get in touch with them soon to know they're ok.

Whoever this whack job is was that did the shooting, I hope the cops took him out with a shot somewhere very painful.

Not to deminish this thread with an improper post (Polk already took care of that..... :D ) but the police force there has got to be the most out of shape doofus filled police force I've ever seen.

Sorry if any of you are on the police force in that area :D

Not to deminish this thread with an improper post (Polk already took care of that..... :D ) but the police force there has got to be the most out of shape doofus filled police force I've ever seen.

Sorry if any of you are on the police force in that area :D

the cops are basically in a no win situation. I feel for them as well.

God, this is just horrific. I hope those of you with friends and family at VT are able to get in touch with them soon to know they're ok.

Whoever this whack job is was that did the shooting, I hope the cops took him out with a shot somewhere very painful.

amen on both counts.

CBS says 30 now.

Terrible situation no doubt. A group of kids needed to stop the guy as this situation developed. I know it's easy to say from the cheap seats but go after this guy, knock him down, beat his asz.

Sad, just sad.

Terrible situation no doubt. A group of kids needed to stop the guy as this situation developed. I know it's easy to say from the cheap seats but go after this guy, knock him down, beat his asz.

Sad, just sad.

i was thinkin the same thing....if lined up, once 2nd kid is shot, gotta take him down. either a bullet in the back of the head or one in the gut wrestling with the guy.

Sad, just sad.

It's easier said than done.

You'll realize that once you've had a gun pointed at you.

I don't know what I'd do if I were ever in that situation. I'd like to think that I'd have the presence of mind to know that I've probably got nothing to lose so I might as well try to take the ba$tard out, but really? Who knows. Panic and fear are crazy things and they do crazy things to us.

I don't know what I'd do if I were ever in that situation. I'd like to think that I'd have the presence of mind to know that I've probably got nothing to lose so I might as well try to take the ba$tard out, but really? Who knows. Panic and fear are crazy things and they do crazy things to us.

+1

Your ears ring, your heart feels like it's beating out of your chest, and everything is in slow motion. Unless you're trained in disarming someone I would highly advise against trying anything.

And, don't make eye contact, that really seems to agitate them.

Your ears ring, your heart feels like it's beating out of your chest, and everything is in slow motion. Unless you're trained in disarming someone I would highly advise against trying anything.

You seem to be speaking from some form of experience?

You seem to be speaking from some form of experience?

Live in New Orleans for awhile or work in a bar there and I guarantee you'll either have it happened or see it.

I'm pretty sure Skins has had a few guns pointed in his direction down there as well.

+111111111111111111111111111111