[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

irate marine's letter home

dmarc117

:D now thats a stretch. comparing florida and bush to iraq and saddam.... :D

Al Qaeda... training for terrorist missions... in a place out of the control of the government, and without the government's consent.

You tell me how it's different. If anything... Florida should have been better prepared to stop it from happening.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it's a lot easier to kill Americans if they are in Iraq then it is to kill Americans while they are walking down the street in their hometown. They are taking advantage of an opportunity.

So... if we leave, they will come attack us here?

No.... because if we leave, we can take 4 trillion dollars worth of military resources and go offensive on the terrorists instead of sitting in one place and giving them an undefendable easy target to keep jabbing at.

No.... because if we leave, we can take 4 trillion dollars worth of military resources and go offensive on the terrorists instead of sitting in one place and giving them an undefendable easy target to keep jabbing at.

so...the military strategy of hairy reid and nancy pelosui is to pull back our resources so that we can REALLY hit the terrorists hard. :D

ya know, somehow i'm having a hard time buying that one. :D

so...the military strategy of hairy reid and nancy pelosui is to pull back our resources so that we can REALLY hit the terrorists hard. :D

ya know, somehow i'm having a hard time buying that one. :D

That's because you assume that everyone who doesn't agree with you is retarded.

What do you think they are going to do with the military? Disband it? Go on Dead Tour?

Not if we change the course and redirect our efforts to fighting them on all fronts. If we stay the course, I believe that they will hit us there, then sneak one in here as well. Don't take your eye off of the shiny ball H8.

whether we stay there or pull out and do an atomic frontal attack, they will hit us again. they are a smart, organized group. plus they have patience. they will wait years, then get us with the big one sometime. i hope just hope im outta the city by then.

whether we stay there or pull out and do an atomic frontal attack, they will hit us again. they are a smart, organized group. plus they have patience. they will wait years, then get us with the big one sometime. i hope just hope im outta the city by then.

So...then why are we there?

What do you think they are going to do with the military? Disband it? Go on Dead Tour?

uhh, i don't know and i don't think they do either. they haven't got that memo from jacques chirac yet. but somehow i don't picture any aggressive offensive action as being part of the equation.

So, basically you're saying that it doesn't really matter in terms of how safe we are here whether we continue to waste a bunch of lives and money fighting this war or bail. Frankly, that's exactly what all us "liberal commies" have been saying for god knows how long. Welcome to the real world.

So, basically you're saying that it doesn't really matter in terms of how safe we are here whether we continue to waste a bunch of lives and money fighting this war or bail. Frankly, that's exactly what all us "liberal commies" have been saying for god knows how long. Welcome to the real world.

what im saying is that its impossible to stop every single attack. we have stopped many attempts already. and will continue to do so. but its inevitable that we will get hit again. we are safer winning there then if we bail and leave it in a civil war.

Us liberal commies have also been banging on about using the money wasted in Iraq to upgrade shipping, airport and all other types of entry security while at the same time continuing to lacerate the terrorists through intelligence, alliance, spies and special forces.

Us liberal commies have also been banging on about using the money wasted in Iraq to upgrade shipping, airport and all other types of entry security while at the same time continuing to lacerate the terrorists through intelligence, alliance, spies and special forces.

right....but dont build a wall to keep the porous borders safe.

what im saying is that its impossible to stop every single attack. we have stopped many attempts already. and will continue to do so. but its inevitable that we will get hit again. we are safer winning there then if we bail and leave it in a civil war.

Oh right, if we bail, then Iraq will be all f'ed up and the middle east will be caught in a perpetual state of war where religious whack jobs are left to run amok. Oh, wait, it's been like that for as long as anyone can remember. Gotcha.

So we should use our intelligence for our allies to do the work while we sit home?

We should let allies,spies and special forces over there do all the work and expect it to get done?

I mean if you want it to get done we should send alot more people there. that IMO is Bush's biggest mistake out of this whole ordeal.

right....but dont build a wall to keep the porous borders safe.

Ouch.

do we build the wall before or after we initiate the Guest Worker Program proposed by Bush?

Why could both not be done? I mean that seems attainable.

I mean if you want it to get done we should send alot more people there. that IMO is Bush's biggest mistake out of this whole ordeal.

The inability to define what we are supposed to get done, is the primary mistake in a long line of imcompetent actions. This administration's main objective of the Iraqi occupation and invasion has flip-flopped more than John Kerry in a waffle house.

uhh, i don't know and i don't think they do either. they haven't got that memo from jacques chirac yet. but somehow i don't picture any aggressive offensive action as being part of the equation.

:D

I chuckle at your notion of "aggressive action". Is that what we're doing right now?

So we should use our intelligence for our allies to do the work while we sit home?

No, I meant using all the intelligence facilities we have to learn what is in the works.

We should let allies,spies and special forces over there do all the work and expect it to get done?

No, I meant forge real alliances to share intelligence, use moles and spies within the enemy and eliminate targets using special forces - the scalpel over the sledgehammer.

Why could both not be done? I mean that seems attainable.

Bush's biggest mistake by far was starting Iraq in the first place. Rumsfeld was right in a way - his aim was to move away from the brute force of sheer weight of numbers and towards highly efficient mobile forces able to appear on the scene within hours. That's the kind of offense we need against a non-traditional enemy who could pop up anywhere in the world.

Bush's biggest mistake by far was starting Iraq in the first place. Rumsfeld was right in a way - his aim was to move away from the brute force of sheer weight of numbers and towards highly efficient mobile forces able to appear on the scene within hours. That's the kind of offense we need against a non-traditional enemy who could pop up anywhere in the world.

[Dubya] But gawlee, I like playing with my army men.....did I show Saddam's gun[/Dubya]