[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

List of SPAMMERS

Apathy

I should have started this some time ago, with the amount of SPAM the GMX forum seems to get, so here are the folks that need to be booted from the boards:

Jasicjer

yeah, I already got him.

For some unknown reason, they LOVE the GMX forum. Somehow it must be on some spammers list out there somewhere.

yeah, I already got him.

For some unknown reason, they LOVE the GMX forum. Somehow it must be on some spammers list out there somewhere.

I think keggerz is in GMX, no? I think he had a spam problem at work about a year or so ago. Might want to check with him.

Atomic CEO

He's been pushing his evil karma on us for years & nothing's ever done about it. :D

:D

Zing!

It's not my fault that I know of many low cost all-natural solutions for increasing penis size, and I also know several people that could use the help. I live to serve.

• 3 weeks later...

I actually kill about 4 or 5 every day before they can ever post. It truly is ridiculous.

[sneeze]payboards[/sneeze]

And since I've started talking to myself, allow me to answer:

[sneeze]deadhorse[/sneeze]

:D

• 2 weeks later...

I actually kill about 4 or 5 every day before they can ever post. It truly is ridiculous.

Sometimes I think they are playing their own form of "RISK." At my board I was gone for a few days and I had some signing up with similar email address and all had the same URL...something about linen and bedding...lol. Anyway, they had not posted and it seemed they were just trying to gain numbers to pounce when the signal was given. An old board I used to go to had that fate. I went back to check on something and it was a ghost town with nothing but those spam posts.