[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

May the Fourth Be with You

KICK A$$ BLASTER

Today is my fifth wedding anniversary. My wife and I chose this day because we could only get the church we wanted to be married in on this day. I also thought it would be fun for the cool Star Wars reference. I also have "May the Fourth Be with You" inscribed on my wedding ring...

I know I am a geek, but the last five years have been the some of the best years of my life. There have been some tough times though. One of my best friends and my mother died within three weeks of each other, but I have two beautiful kids who are the center of my life and without them I would not be the person that I am today..

Anyway, my wife and I had a rare night out tonight, and I am half crocked,so I thought I would share a little about myself tonight...

:D

Congrats on your 5th! And your 2 kids! Who would have ever thought a Trekkie:

1. Liked women;

2. Had sex with women;

3. Even knew what a woman was;

4. Could ever get a woman to agree to marry him

Great job and I wish you many more!