[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A huddler family (the Polksalets) needs your prayers

wiegie

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's a little cutie! Congrats man!

Polks, I'm sorry I'm so behind on this thread. What a wonderful blessing to have your girls safe and sound.

BTW...did I miss hearing what her name is?

Tyler Brooke

A beautiful name Polk and sorry I haven't responded sooner. So glad all is well and will be sending positive thoughts your way for the little one and your wife for continuted recovery...are donations still coming in...?

Muck is the line still open?? :D

A beautiful name Polk and sorry I haven't responded sooner. So glad all is well and will be sending positive thoughts your way for the little one and your wife for continuted recovery...are donations still coming in...?

Muck is the line still open?? :D

i echo DW's sentiments. I haven't been around much, but reading through this thread has really put perspective on things.

Polk, i hope all continues to go well after her surgery and prayers from all of us.

Well, I was gone for awhile and just could'nt get myself to check in......so, I said one more prayer and clicked that little orange square.

WOW!!! I'm slightly choked up right now and having two girls of my own.....simply unfathomable. OK, I'm actually :D right now. This is just an incredible story that I hope continues to be the life of a precious little girl and eventually a strong and beautiful woman.

God Bless the Polks-one and all

Peace-PD :D

I see a pile of papers at my kids station so I flip through them. There are about half a dozen pages on my kids tumor condition. They were all printed from

wikipedia :D:D