[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A huddler family (the Polksalets) needs your prayers

wiegie

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the crack staff has still not processed the results. We are also still waiting on the labwork on the tumor's possible malignancy from 2.5 weeks ago as well.

all clear on the uper gi, still no results from biopsy

Good news, but I'm amazed it's taking so long on the biopsy!!

Wife asked the head doc here "My husband wants to know if he were to send in 3 rice krispy box tops if he could receive the mri results"

Tomorrow I will go se some "friends" of mine here to see what is up.

As of now we are looking at a few more days til discharge.

Wife asked the head doc here "My husband wants to know if he were to send in 3 rice krispy box tops if he could receive the mri results"

Good luck!

There's no reason for a reading to take that long!!! You have every right to raise some hell until you get the report!

There's no reason for a reading to take that long!!! You have every right to raise some hell until you get the report!

I am thinking about holding the staff hostage with a tube of toothpaste. That has to be the scariest thing imaginable for Arkies.

Wurd. My wife runs a hugh imaging clinic that has Cleveland Clinic Rad's on site. They have reads within 6-12 hrs, never more than 24, esepecially in urgent cases.

I'd be :D

Best of luck Polk, you guys are still in our thoughts and prayers

We are getting out of here thursday it seems. Tomorrow i am going to ruin everyone's day until I get my labwork.

Kick some ass, Polk!!!!! :D

I laid on the charm today :0.

They started out saying that is a normal wait. I told them that if it was their kid would they consider it a normal wait? I then glared at them and picked my nose.

They promise results will be in tomorrow.

I'm so glad that things are looking good for your family Polk. Thanks for the picture, she does look like a charmer like everyone already mentioned.

Waiting for those ****ing test results, I know what that is like. My brother still doesn't have his results back and two of his doctors are on vacation this week. Initially the doctors told him he'd have a few months and he still hasn't been told what he has after those same two months.

Results are back and they are questionable. She is having a ct scan right now and we are anxiously awaiting results. He doc didn't like my pointed question and threw a cussing fit in front of my wife and kid.

If I am not in custody of the state of Arkansas i will post later.

Results are back and they are questionable. She is having a ct scan right now and we are anxiously awaiting results. He doc didn't like my pointed question and threw a cussing fit in front of my wife and kid.

If I am not in custody of the state of Arkansas i will post later.

Hoping for the best Polk.