Sign in to follow this  
wiegie

A huddler family (the Polksalets) needs your prayers

Prayers and good vibes on their way

:D

I'm very sorry to hear about this. Your child and your family will be in my prayers this weekend.

Sending positive thoughts your way; hopefully the child grows up happy, healthy, and NOTHING like its old man. :D

My best wishes and vibes to the Polks!! Hang in there guys!

Prayer vibe amplifier. :D

all the best I have to offer!

Wow. Hang in there. Thoughts and prayers sent your way.

Jeez, this isn't a good first thread to look at this morning....thoughts with the polksalets today.

God be with you and your family polk..I pray for the best

I hope things work out. My thoughts are with you in these times, Polk. :D

Prayers and well wishes sent.

sent

And he knows it's important because he hardly ever hears from me.

Absolutely...tonight and at church tomorrow. I will have them in my prayers.

My best wishes and vibes to the Polks!! Hang in there guys!

Prayer vibe amplifier. :D

+1

I wanted to send a bit of an update... I visited Polk & Mrs. Polk at UAMS (University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences) last night, and she was out on pain meds the whole time I was there. I passed along the fact that so many of you have expressed words of encouragement and otherwise sent prayers along. He was deeply gratified and right now, they can use the prayers and best wishes.

I just received a call from him at 10am CST on this beautiful Sunday morning... Mom & baby are not doing well, and they are going to take the baby surgically in about an hour. As you recall from the original post, this is fairly early under the best of conditions, but the complications of the growth make it even more-so.

Bottom line is they all need mega-prayers right now. For those who don't know, he also has a six year old boy who has to be extremely worried and confused right now as well (please remember him as well).

After I know more later this evening, I will post an update.

I wanted to send a bit of an update... I visited Polk & Mrs. Polk at UAMS (University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences) last night, and she was out on pain meds the whole time I was there. I passed along the fact that so many of you have expressed words of encouragement and otherwise sent prayers along. He was deeply gratified and right now, they can use the prayers and best wishes.

I just received a call from him at 10am CST on this beautiful Sunday morning... Mom & baby are not doing well, and they are going to take the baby surgically in about an hour. As you recall from the original post, this is fairly early under the best of conditions, but the complications of the growth make it even more-so.

Bottom line is they all need mega-prayers right now. For those who don't know, he also has a six year old boy who has to be extremely worried and confused right now as well (please remember him as well).

After I know more later this evening, I will post an update.

:D Terribly sad.

mega-prayers sent

wow, hope mom and baby pull through with flying colors

gettting my prayers in for mrs. polk and the youngun. hopefully our group prayer is answered by the big man. god bless you polk and your family.