[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A huddler family (the Polksalets) needs your prayers

wiegie

Just talked to Polk.

He seemed overcome with emotion ... all good. The doctors are giving a wonderful prognosis on his little girl. He and his wife are heading back home in about 15 minutes; he said that he though he'd be on tonight to give the full story.

He wanted me to express his gratitude for all the prayers, well wishes, the flowers ... just everything.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just talked to Polk.

He seemed overcome with emotion ... all good. The doctors are giving a wonderful prognosis on his little girl. He and his wife are heading back home in about 15 minutes; he said that he though he'd be on tonight to give the full story.

He wanted me to express his gratitude for all the prayers, well wishes, the flowers ... just everything.

Still in my prayers... hope all is well. Having gone through months of chemo with my daughter, I spent a lot of time in the hospital. I was able to sleep in the room on a makeshift bed, but all the expense of driving and eating out gets costly. I think the gas cards are a great idea.

:D Good job! And thanks for taking up the collection & getting the flowers!

+1 And again, I'm sorry for inadvertantly sending an e-check. :D I always do direct transfers and I have no idea how I did that. The continued fund is an awesome idea. And of course, the prayers are still coming.

We are home. Everything is going better than we could have possibly imagined. I am felling a little freaky from lack of sleep and anxiety but we are well. I appreciate you guys more than I can say. I will pen an incredible stroy tomorrow and post it here.

Night

We are home. Everything is going better than we could have possibly imagined. I am felling a little freaky from lack of sleep and anxiety but we are well. I appreciate you guys more than I can say. I will pen an incredible stroy tomorrow and post it here.

Night

God Bless, Polk.

(Try to get a good night's rest--we'll keep praying while you sleep.)

:D

Night

Peace Polk. Having gone through something like this with a happy ending, it's great to hear those words. Our prayers are with you.

Night

Good to hear. Continued good wishes for your family.

Edited by Puddy

Night

Thank goodness, great news Polk!

Prayers will continue. Donation coming to Muck. This is a hearbreaking story, but it is touching reading these responses too. This is a great place for Fantasy Football, but more importantly it is a classy place.