[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lebron James is a Freak!

Mojo20

29 pts in the 4th and OT's combined. Scored the last 25 for the Cavs and 29 of the last 30.

:D

I still think Detroit will pull this out somehow ( I have lived in Cleveland too long not to feel that something will go wrong) but this is a fun ride while it lasts.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note to all NBA studs:

If you want to contend for a top 10 playoff performance of all time, make sure to get to the playoffs with NO TALENT around you.

Don't you think LeBron would give up the 48 point jaw droppers to have Carlos Boozer back in the low post in Cleveland?

Note to all NBA studs:

If you want to contend for a top 10 playoff performance of all time, make sure to get to the playoffs with NO TALENT around you.

Don't you think LeBron would give up the 48 point jaw droppers to have Carlos Boozer back in the low post in Cleveland?

I'm sure he would, but as he said after the game the important thing is the win. If they had lost it wouldn't have meant sh!t

BTW Boozer had as good a seat for that game as I did. I'm sure Boozer would like his old job back also.

Flip Saunders is unquestionably the NBA's worst current coach.

If Cleveland gets to the finals Popovich will find a way to deal with him. When a guy has scored 20 straight and you still don't double team him you've got coaching issues. I don't see any way in the world that either the Cavs or Pistons can hang with SA. Spurs in 5 in the finals.

I still think Detroit will pull this out somehow ( I have lived in Cleveland too long not to feel that something will go wrong) but this is a fun ride while it lasts.

Guess not!!! What a great job by the Cavs and the Pistons just couldn't handle them (James). :D

I don't know if SA just walks right through them. :D Might be a little more competitive than people think. We'll soon find out.

Guess not!!! What a great job by the Cavs and the Pistons just couldn't handle them (James). :D

I don't know if SA just walks right through them. :D Might be a little more competitive than people think. We'll soon find out.

I'm willing to take any sig bet....Spurs in 5.

I'm willing to take any sig bet....Spurs in 5.

If I were a Cavs, or for that matter basketball fan, I might take you up on that but since I'm not really either, no thanks. Plus I really don't want a different avi or a sig-line that has something in it about basketball.

Spurs in 5 sounds about right. Im sure SA will have an off shooting night, but that may not be enough for Cleveland to win a game in this series. Utah is closer to a title than Cleveland and Cleveland is in the Finals now. So I doubt Boozer wishes he was still in Cleveland. In fact one of the reasons he went to Utah, was to be the man, something he would have never accomplished in Cleveland. Im impressed with Cleveland taking out Detroit. I didnt see that happening. But SA is a totally different animal.

Spurs in 5 sounds about right. Im sure SA will have an off shooting night, but that may not be enough for Cleveland to win a game in this series. Utah is closer to a title than Cleveland and Cleveland is in the Finals now. So I doubt Boozer wishes he was still in Cleveland. In fact one of the reasons he went to Utah, was to be the man, something he would have never accomplished in Cleveland. Im impressed with Cleveland taking out Detroit. I didnt see that happening. But SA is a totally different animal.

Can't believe you're still making predictions, but based on how wrong you've been the entire NBA playoff season, I'm glad to see you're backing the Spurs.

Can't believe you're still making predictions, but based on how wrong you've been the entire NBA playoff season, I'm glad to see you're backing the Spurs.

Yep, I predicted Cleveland would lose to Detroit, as I bet 99% of the general public outside of Cleveland predicted. And I predicted the #1 seed Mavs wouldnt lose to the #8 seed GS. I also predicted Utah would beat Houston, Golden State and San Antonio would beat Utah. So 4 for 6 wont be that bad, will it.

Yep, I predicted Cleveland would lose to Detroit, as I bet 99% of the general public outside of Cleveland predicted. And I predicted the #1 seed Mavs wouldnt lose to the #8 seed GS. I also predicted Utah would beat Houston, Golden State and San Antonio would beat Utah. So 4 for 6 wont be that bad, will it.

It's not very hard to pick the favorite...

Utah over GS and SA over Utah?

Dallas choking gave each of those teams a gimme series. If you're taking credit for those, go ahead and take credit for your SA over Phoenix (after the suspensions were apparent) pick. I bet you knew the Cavs would beat the Wizards without Arenas & Butler too man.

Oh, and you didn't just predict Cleveland to lose, you said that Cleveland had no prayer against Detroit. Just keep digging the hole, bud.

Utah over GS and SA over Utah?

Dallas choking gave each of those teams a gimme series. If you're taking credit for those, go ahead and take credit for your SA over Phoenix (after the suspensions were apparent) pick. I bet you knew the Cavs would beat the Wizards without Arenas & Butler too man.

Oh, and you didn't just predict Cleveland to lose, you said that Cleveland had no prayer against Detroit. Just keep digging the hole, bud.

The East is weak. Pathetically weak. 5 or 6 teams from the West could be the #1 seed in the East, thats how bad it is. Cleveland is on a nice run, but its over now. San Antonio is going to take them behind the woodshed, and its going to be a ho hum series for NBA fans. San Antonio won the Finals the second GS upset dallas. Dallas was the only team who could beat San Antonio in a 7 game series, and even that wasnt a given. Cleveland will be lucky to lose 4 games to 2.

The East is weak. Pathetically weak. 5 or 6 teams from the West could be the #1 seed in the East, thats how bad it is. Cleveland is on a nice run, but its over now. San Antonio is going to take them behind the woodshed, and its going to be a ho hum series for NBA fans. San Antonio won the Finals the second GS upset dallas. Dallas was the only team who could beat San Antonio in a 7 game series, and even that wasnt a given. Cleveland will be lucky to lose 4 games to 2.

The East was weak last year too. Detroit had 64 wins. Meanwhile the West had San Antonio (63), Dallas (60), and Phoenix (54), all with more wins than Miami (52).

Which of those 60+ win teams got the rings?

The East was weak last year too. Detroit had 64 wins. Meanwhile the West had San Antonio (63), Dallas (60), and Phoenix (54), all with more wins than Miami (52).

Which of those 60+ win teams got the rings?

Don't remind Private Ryan about the biggest chokejob I have seen in the NBA in my lifetime with his Mavs shatting the bed agains Miami.

The East is brutal.period. Nice year for the Cavs, but this series will be a snoozer. SA will kick one away on the road, put it on cruise control and take it down 4-1.