[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is there any recent news on Kevin Jones?

Duchess Jack

Is there recent news on Kevin Jones?

Yes.

He sucks.

Constantly underperforms

Is scared for his job.

He plays for Detroit.

Yuck...stay away.

This analysis should only be accessible via a pay site.

Hard hitting, backed up with links, and provides statistical documentation.

Acumen at its finest.

AND I bet his dad can beat up my dad too.

Whoa -- I didn't realize you were talking about 2nd-rounders in a rookie draft. I don't think you got anywhere near fair value.

Classic case of selling low, which will kill your dynasty team over time.

Yeah..I tried and got more but noone I talked to was willing. I wanted to get rid of his contract years off my squad while I feel I can. I am worried that if I waited his value would disappear. I personally think you will never see Jones rush for over 500 yards in a season again. I am very very low on him and his consistant injury problems.

Half Irish and half lawyer huh?

Bet you spend alot of time defending yourself. :D

No, but he does spend a lot of time bailing himself out. He's come to grips that there is no defense for the indefensible...

Edited by Bronco Billy

Is there recent news on Kevin Jones?

Yes.

He sucks.

Constantly underperforms

Is scared for his job.

He plays for Detroit.

Yuck...stay away.

Hmm... In 11 games that he played in he put up 1200 yards and 8 touchdowns...

Thats nowhere near underperforming, or sucking.

Who's going to take his job? Remember, Martz has said many times that Jones is his main guy, not Bell, or Duckett.

Roy Williams also plays for Detroit... Should we stay away from him too?

moron.

Hmm... In 11 games that he played in he put up 1200 yards and 8 touchdowns...

I had to do a double take on that....1200/8TDs combined rush/rec. He averaged less than 60 yards per game on the ground last year. Regardless, at this point his return to full health is unknown and he is coming off the dreaded Lisfranc injury. He is oft-injured and hasn't exactly shown the ability to play through minor injuries. And two seasons ago, even when on the field he lost a significant amount of carries to Shawn Bryson and/or Artose Pinner towards the latter half of the year.

Based upon his resume and and the present circumstances, I see little reason to get that excited about KJ this year.

"Hey, nice pick...

...I slept with your daughter last night..."

I had to do a double take on that....1200/8TDs combined rush/rec. He averaged less than 60 yards per game on the ground last year. Regardless, at this point his return to full health is unknown and he is coming off the dreaded Lisfranc injury. He is oft-injured and hasn't exactly shown the ability to play through minor injuries. And two seasons ago, even when on the field he lost a significant amount of carries to Shawn Bryson and/or Artose Pinner towards the latter half of the year.

Based upon his resume and and the present circumstances, I see little reason to get that excited about KJ this year.

Warrick Dunn's best years happened after he had the same injury. I don'y care if he averages 60 rushing yards per game as long as he's got the receiving yards to go along with it. As far as his situation two years ago, Steve Mariucci didnt like using Kevin Jones... I beleive that he sat Kevin Jones because its what he wanted to do, not so much Kevin Jones... Anyone who watched the Thanksgiving game two years back knows what im talking about.

Yes, there is a risk involved in drafting him, but the guy can play, and put up nice numbers.

For the one moron to say he sucked and what not is assinine.