[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is the wierdest yet enjoyable movie you ever saw?

DMD

Ok. I liked the release version better, but the end of the director's cut was better. The Director's cut deletes the scene where Rutghaur times out... which is the best scene inthe movie IMO. The ending of the director's cut was supposedly deemed "not happy enough". I found this about it, but disagree that the director's cut will go down as the definitive version, because most people have only seen the release version.

Thanks for the info. :D

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know that it is weird, but a movie I enjoy that doesn't get a lot of love is The Game with Michael Douglas.

I really enjoyed that movie! :D

Anyone mention 'Videodrome' yet? Some trippy-ass James Wood chit. I thought it was a "good" movie. Though is was good primarily at being surrealistic about sex, violence, and media.

Edited by yo mama

Not sure if this warrants what DMD intended, but Vanilla Sky was a weird movie. I thought it was awesome, and keep looking for a copy in the Blockbuster four-for-$20 used DVD’s. You find a lot of funky movies in the used DVD’s cheap, and for all intent and purposes it’s as good as new.

Check out Abro Los Ojos the original - all the plot with none of the Diaz.

O' Brother Where Art Though. Love it! Not sure why.

Mulholland Drive....the best worst movie I ever saw.

Fight Club--I'm just out of the loop. I've tried to watch it about ten times. I just can't put it together. I need to watch it in slow motion---backwards.

Sin City--the hottest scene I have seen in my entire life.