[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

it seems like it only lets you put up one item for auction at a time? i have an iron battle axe i'd be happy to sell you, but it won't let me put it up for sale since i've already got a burst of mental V on the block. :D

I managed to get 6 items out there before they shut that down. I've got bids on two of my items thus far and will clear 200 EP if they stick. Then I'm a shopping fool.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ranking thing has been odd to say the least. I've been hovering between 22-40 for a couple weeks which is about right. I can beat pg 1-2 about 1/2 the time except for the top 12-15. Odin has me pwoned of late too :tup:

Yesterday i upgraded three peices of armor and two weapons so that helped me climb back up after a hugh drop to page 12. Then late last night i get all the way back to 7th, which was a total joke.

Det is right about Tinkerbell. I have no idea how she stays ranked so high. I tapped her over 30 times and never had less than 120 left :D

Az, come and get me. Lets see how you rank :D

Edited by Cunning Linguist

Tinkerbell appears to be gone now.

I made #10 BTW. Not for long I imagine and all that has done is open up the flood gates to get pummeled by all the heavy hitters on page 1. I logged on after being gone to see that I had been attacked and beaten like 6 or 7 times.

i've already got a bid on my burst of mental v :D

wish i knew about the one-at-a-time rule before i put it up, or i woulda made it (and all future auctions) for the minimum time period.

i wish i had the points to bid on your burst of steam vi before it ends :D

You can change the amount of time an Auction lasts, unless they don't allow changes after someone has bid on the item.

You can change the amount of time an Auction lasts, unless they don't allow changes after someone has bid on the item.

Well, I don't think you can lower it past 1 day.

On another note...I'm on freaking fire right now! After moving to #9, I've beaten 3 guys ahead of me that have owned me of late. beat Odin who had been 6-2, beat zodo who had beaten me like 5-6 times, and have won the last 3 vs Kingunder... who at one time was 27-2 and is now 29-11 against me.

Now, of course, I just jinxed myself.

I have a Burst of Mental VI spell up for auction now with only 1 bid in on it with a few hours left.. I have my reserve low at 80 if any of you guys are interested.. My character ID is 700Level..

-Scourge

Edited by Scourge

Ok so, after this many pages, I figured I had to try this game. I have a couple of questions though…

How do you increase the damage on your weapons? I assumed it went up as you invested more skill points in the weapon type, but I haven’t seen it go up yet.

And, what’s the best approach in the beginning? Should I just keep spending EP’s for battles, and try to get as many UC or R weapons as I can? Or start spending EP’s on skill points for the few UC and R weapons I already have?

Ok so, after this many pages, I figured I had to try this game. I have a couple of questions though…

How do you increase the damage on your weapons? I assumed it went up as you invested more skill points in the weapon type, but I haven’t seen it go up yet.

And, what’s the best approach in the beginning? Should I just keep spending EP’s for battles, and try to get as many UC or R weapons as I can? Or start spending EP’s on skill points for the few UC and R weapons I already have?

UCs and Rs aren't necc. a whole lot better than Commons until you have the SP to make it worthwhile. I certainly suggest pumping up your SP some to improve your damage. When you consider most weapons start at 1 and go to not much more than 10 and you need 100 SP to max them out, the curve is pretty slow in improving them. This also encourages not having a slew of weapons so you can consolidate your training.

Get him while you can...

FBGDoubleDown is a pretty easy mark on page 2. The least I have left when I beat him is around 90. He uses a smattering of spells and even some basic knuckledusters and daggers.

At any rate. Like others, he'll be gone soon so you may as well get some while you can.

Page 2 again, #30

I'm stuck in a rather tough place. I'm around #15. I can beat the guys just ahead of me about as often (or nearly so) as they beat me. I get totally pummeled by the next batch (top 5) as well as get my ass kicked routinely by no less a dozen others ranked behind me.

The market has worked out well for me. I was one of the guys who put more than one thing out not knowing we weren't supposed to and actually managed to sell 2 of them. With that jack I've upgraded with an UC Iron Large Axe and a Common Tarnished Iron Large Axe.

Get him while you can...

FBGDoubleDown is a pretty easy mark on page 2. The least I have left when I beat him is around 90. He uses a smattering of spells and even some basic knuckledusters and daggers.

97 Olaf the Damned attacks and achieves a CRITICAL hit using Iron Great Axe for 28 damage 0

took him out with some angst!

:D

I got an Iron ghreat sword if any of you want it.

Get him while you can...

At any rate. Like others, he'll be gone soon so you may as well get some while you can.

104 Azazello13 attacks using Iron Battle Axe for 6 damage 0

i've been wailing on that guy for a couple days now :D

104 Azazello13 attacks using Iron Battle Axe for 6 damage 0

i've been wailing on that guy for a couple days now :D

I have beaten him,26 times now :D

I got an Iron ghreat sword if any of you want it.

I've actually got Iron Great Sword, Bastage Sword, Great Axe and War Axe as well as tarnished versions of each. Pretty much all I'm looking for now is Polished or Pristine Iron versions when the high end market opens.

I'm looking for axes. If anyone is going to auction these of I'd ask that you will give me a heads up. Unfortunately it will be a few days before I have the points to bid on one.

I just put a bronze great axe on the market.