[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

Just picked a fight with g.o.p....also didn't go well :D

JustaGuy attacks using Corroded Mithril Spear for 6 damage

Evil_gop_liars heals using Healing 7 Spell for 1 life

JustaGuy has 3 life and 37 stamina left

Evil_gop_liars has 79 life and 19 stamina left

JustaGuy attacks and achieves a CRITICAL hit using Water Blast 17 Spell for 7 damage

Evil_gop_liars attacks using Mithril Warhammer for 3 damage

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a list of Huddler usernames somewhere?

hmm:

Twinky = Leezard

cre8tiff=geezer

detlet=jujube

bringBackPat=JustaGuy

Kid Cid=Dragother

mrted=diezelbird

Bearwithfurniture=Boogur

perchoutofwater

evil_go_p_liars

KevinL

DemonKnight

there is also a punching bag there named ch3rni. 3=e

Edited by cre8tiff

OK, so I'm a human fighter who doesn't use magic. Is it safe to say that if I have an intellect charm and a strength charm and can only use one of them, I ditch the intellect charm? Check that, now I have a +4 magic charm as well.

Edited by detlef

hmm:

Twinky = Leezard

cre8tiff=geezer

detlet=jujube

bringBackPat=JustaGuy

Kid Cid=Dragotha

mrted=diezelbird

Bearwithfurniture=Boogur

perchoutofwater

evil_go_p_liars

there is also a punching bag there named ch3rni. 3=e

Add me (KevinL) to the list.

yukon

i need a freaken sword :D

Tell me about it!

Today I start the day ranked at 125. I don't see Boogur any more. Am I the highest ranked Huddler?

Strike that. I just found him lurking at # 91.

Edited by Kid Cid

Well today is much more fun than yesterday. Yesterday, when I wasn't being beaten on by my huddle brethren, I was earning measly skill points every time I won.

Today, the loot is rolling in. I got a pristine bastage sword, a fire bolt spell, an amulet of dexterity, a ring of something cool that I forget, and two more charms ( I need a ruling on which one I should keep, see above).

Do not attack people ranked lower than you if you want to rise in the rankings. I just dropped 48 spots for 1 win above, 1 loss above, and 1 win v someone ranked 118 spots below me.

Adds damage to hand weapons.

Magic adds damage to spells.

Dex helps to hit with hand weapons

Int helps to hit with spells

agility helps with AC

Res helps against spells.

So, if I have have a strength 4 charm, a magic 4 charm, and an intellect 3 charm, what do I want to use? I have a fire bolt 9 spell, so the magic bit would be good, but I also have a Pristine Iron Bastage sword 11 along with a ton of other hand weapons. Am I right to assume that I should hold onto the strength one and ditch the other two?

So, if I have have a strength 4 charm, a magic 4 charm, and an intellect 3 charm, what do I want to use? I have a fire bolt 9 spell, so the magic bit would be good, but I also have a Pristine Iron Bastage sword 11 along with a ton of other hand weapons. Am I right to assume that I should hold onto the strength one and ditch the other two?

If you're following the fighter path then you should save the strength and ditch the rest. Although, I tend to experiment with things like this to see what the best combo given my current weapon set is.

Do we know what kind of skill training is better? General or specific?

You have to train general before you train specific but specific is what gets you the bonuses. For example, it will cost 3 SP to place one point in Long Swords. 1 for Fighter, 1 for Slashing and finally 1 for Long Swords. I thin it is better to try and move them up one at a time rather than putting a bunch in to fighter, then a bunch into slashin, etc.

You have to train general before you train specific but specific is what gets you the bonuses. For example, it will cost 3 SP to place one point in Long Swords. 1 for Fighter, 1 for Slashing and finally 1 for Long Swords. I thin it is better to try and move them up one at a time rather than putting a bunch in to fighter, then a bunch into slashin, etc.

so putting 15 into fighter is not so wise as putting 5 into fighter, 5 into slash, and 5 into sword (for example).

so putting 15 into fighter is not so wise as putting 5 into fighter, 5 into slash, and 5 into sword (for example).

Pretty much. However, once you put, say 10 into fighter, then you can run all aspects of fighting up to 10 (blunt, piercing, slashing, bows, etc.). Then, once you put, say 10 into one of those, you can run all the specific weapons under that skill up to 10 as well. That said, I don't think it makes a whole lot of sense to have your general fighter skill very high at the expense of not having the skill points left over to bump up the specific skills.

Just attacked someone way ahead of me looking for a level one prize. Took the punk down and got.... A FREAKING SKILL POINT! Thanks for coming. That said, it is nice to be beating people (badly, it turns out rarely having less than 200 life left when they die). I think the pristine bastage sword has made the biggest difference.