[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

How the hell did Perch get so strong so quick? THe dude already has special item and a full compliment of weapons.

Methinks perch has been here for more than just a day or two.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Methinks perch has been here for more than just a day or two.

You get items for each win, sometimes an experience point, sometimes a weapon or a defensive item. That is why I was preying on you, you were an easy mark to help me increase my weapons cache. I started just yesterday.

Edit to add: I didn't know I was attacking a huddler, I don't even know your name over there, just started attacking the weakest people I could find until I got a full weapons cache.

Edited by Perchoutofwater

You get items for each win, sometimes an experience point, sometimes a weapon or a defensive item. That is why I was preying on you, you were an easy mark to help me increase my weapons cache. I started just yesterday.

Edit to add: I didn't know I was attacking a huddler, I don't even know your name over there, just started attacking the weakest people I could find until I got a full weapons cache.

What was kid's character again? :D

Edited by cre8tiff

I know I got my few goldmines I attack early and often.

There, you feel better now?

You got some spells that pack a punch there bucko.

Edited by Kid Cid

There, you feel better now?

You got some spells that pack a punch there bucko.

Yeah, you know. I got into a rash of them. But I have ZERO magic. Can I even HAVE a magic skill with 0 magic? Thier explanation of how the game works is for sh!te.

Yeah, you know. I got into a rash of them. But I have ZERO magic. Can I even HAVE a magic skill with 0 magic? Thier explanation of how the game works is for sh!te.

That's why it is a Beta. I think there's a lot of changes still to be made to this game. I also think the both Eve and Zeras are chicks so that's bound to make it less logical.

Some tips...

Kill as many other players as possible. (duh, I know) Too many people try to take on the big dogs too soon. Stay low, and feed off the newbes for awhile until you build up strength and get better weapons. That will keep your kill ratio high.

Fill all playable offense and backpack spots asap, no matter if it is a bad weapon or not.

Build your skill level ONLY in the areas that you have weapons or armor. Too many people try to spread out their skill points too much.

NEVER buy skill points. It is a waste of Everpoints. If you don't like the weapon you get, trade it back for more Everpoints. The skill points will come naturally.

Well, that's all for now. Too much typing, not enough playing!

107 perchoutofwater attacks using Polished Oak Quarter Staff for 5 damage

geezer attacks and achieves a CRITICAL hit using Water Ball 14 Spell for 15 damage

geezer has 52 life and 87 stamina left

perchoutofwater has 13 life and 97 stamina left

108 perchoutofwater attacks using Iron Short Sword for 3 damage

geezer attacks and achieves a CRITICAL hit using Mental Bolt 9 Spell for 14 damage

:D

Actually signed up, but bailed before I even got through training. Seemed like too much chit to keep straight. If anyone wants some easy points, go kill dchef. I'm floating around out there somewhere I imagine.

91 Dragother attacks and achieves a CRITICAL hit using Force Blast 14 Spell for 3 damage

perchoutofwater attacks using Water Blast 7 Spell for 1 damage

Dragother has 2 life and 80 stamina left

perchoutofwater has 2 life and 89 stamina left

92 Dragother attacks using Corroded Steel Bastard Sword for 7 damage

Talk about coming down to the wire...

Talk about coming down to the wire...

whew. I've had a few of those.

I have noticed no difference in Rank II prizes and Rank I prizes. In fact the best item I have I got from a Rank III fight.

I don't think there is a difference, except rising in the rankings.

:D Love these kind of fights with people ranked higher than me. :D

Yeah, I stopped farming and started searching for specific targets now. I'mm pulling my latest victims off pages 14-15.

I don't think fighting those rank 1 guys gets you any better stuff. I'm sticking to farming, for now.

well, the odds of getting better stuff is better, and you don't tank your ranking.

I'm going to quit while I'm ahead. I see no point if it's either a draw or a loss everytime.

Use some of your everpoints to buy a third weapon or spell, then attack the absolute lowest guy you are permitted to. You are attcking too strong of individuals.

If you sign up through THIS URL, all of your dreams will come true:

Everwars

In case you all don't want to leaf back through to join.

Is there anything sadder than this?

Your Prize is ...

1 Skill Point

Took out a guy on page 10 for that. :D

Edited by cre8tiff