[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i'm 0-3 i guess i really haven't figured this out :D

This game rewards little but dogged compulsion. They change the rules about once a week, so unless you're obsessed with winning and prepared to deal with the fact that it is a basically stupid game that you have almost no control over, you are not likely to improve much. It is also very weighted towards those who have been playing longer. Not so much because they have a better idea how to play (the reward for experience most truly interesting games offer), rather the fact that you are entering gun-fights with a pocket knife.

pwn3d

The winner of the battle is ..

Azazello13

29 Azazello13 attacks and achieves a CRITICAL hit using Treated Pine Short Bow for 2 damage 2 :D

29 Evil_gop_liars attacks using Tarnished Iron Great Spear but MISSES 2 :D

29 Azazello13 attacks using Burst of Air IV Spell for 1 damage 1 :doh:

28 Evil_gop_liars attacks using Tarnished Iron Battle Axe for 1 damage 1 :D

28 Azazello13 attacks using Burst of Air IV Spell for 1 damage 0 :tup:

:D

87 Azazello13 attacks using Basic Dagger for 1 damage 6

87 jujube attacks using Tarnished Iron Battle Axe for 3 damage 3

86 Azazello13 attacks using Burst of Air II Spell for 1 damage 3

86 jujube attacks using Iron Great Spear for 4 damage 0

your day will come, burger boy.

i wish it was easier to find people to battle them. (heeeeeeeere, mcnasty.....)

i can't battle anyone, yet. Just got schooled by supertwinky in an autofight on his 1st level character, then spent all my ep's upgrading

ok, i destroyed mcnasty, but it was strangely unfulfilling. maybe i'll try and tickle your prostate with my mace next time. or maybe a little "burst of water", if you know what i mean.

yer vile. Quit picking on Level One players and go make me some coffee.

:D no cream.

:D I can't stop now that I finally "get it". It was frustrating the first go around, but now i kinda dig it. It's getting better and i don't think they'll reset again. :D

It's still listed as a Beta and will be for some time. I suspect a reset of some type when tehy finally roll live.

ok, i destroyed mcnasty, but it was strangely unfulfilling. maybe i'll try and tickle your prostate with my mace next time. or maybe a little "burst of water", if you know what i mean.

I cant believe you guys are still playing this game.

I haven't been playing nearly as often and I'm rather perplexed by how much my ranking shifts. I was up to like 20 and then logged in a few days later and was like 400. Since then, I've made maybe 3-5 attacks a day and climbed back up to around 60. This morning I hit a few guys around me. Went like 2-2. Logged in a few hours later and was 180.

Sort of strange.

I haven't been playing nearly as often and I'm rather perplexed by how much my ranking shifts. I was up to like 20 and then logged in a few days later and was like 400. Since then, I've made maybe 3-5 attacks a day and climbed back up to around 60. This morning I hit a few guys around me. Went like 2-2. Logged in a few hours later and was 180.

Sort of strange.

There's a known bug in the rankings at the moment.

So, what is the deal with Barsa? He's got a 1.0 rating and uses a default dagger and a kuckleduster among his otherwise pretty routine weapons. Even if he's used all his EP to train with, he can't be that far ahead of me 'cause I'm over 490 right now and am only training armor/heavy armor and 3 weapons, so everything is over 80 SP.

That said, I'm 0-3 vs him and the last one wasn't all that close. He had like 35 left when I died. His armor can't be all that be all that if his rating is 1.0 and mine is actually pretty good as well (somewhere around 60). Here's the other funny thing, he starts with 159 life, so he must be using all his jewelry slots on life, so he's not getting any agility, dexterity, or strength.

He's also ranked on the first page, so I must not be the only guy who he beats.

Very odd...

So, what is the deal with Barsa? He's got a 1.0 rating and uses a default dagger and a kuckleduster among his otherwise pretty routine weapons. Even if he's used all his EP to train with, he can't be that far ahead of me 'cause I'm over 490 right now and am only training armor/heavy armor and 3 weapons, so everything is over 80 SP.

That said, I'm 0-3 vs him and the last one wasn't all that close. He had like 35 left when I died. His armor can't be all that be all that if his rating is 1.0 and mine is actually pretty good as well (somewhere around 60). Here's the other funny thing, he starts with 159 life, so he must be using all his jewelry slots on life, so he's not getting any agility, dexterity, or strength.

Very odd...

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm 7-4 against him, 1-2 today (went L-W-L). He barley beats me but his weapons are lower than mine, plus im maxed out. Whatever you do, stay away from Ben. He's a healing machine. :D

The ranking has been erratic too, one minute im #22 - 25, then bam, down to like 180. I'll fight two battles around the low pages in hopes of getting something useful, then im back up to page 1. Its happened three times today already and doesn't matter if i fight pages 1-2 or 20-30.

Edited by Cunning Linguist

Very odd...

Well, I'm 28-1 against him...

The thing about this version that really throws the ratings off is that some common items are as good as rares. So his 1.0 rating might be as effective as a 1.6.

Well, I'm 28-1 against him...

The thing about this version that really throws the ratings off is that some common items are as good as rares. So his 1.0 rating might be as effective as a 1.6.

I understand that, I think my 1.5 is actually better than it looks as well. However, I've seen what he has in terms of weapons and it isn't all that. He must have some pimped out common armor.

Just hit him again.

My only weapons are largeswords, large axes, and regular axes. He's got largesword, large axe, dagger, and knuckle duster. Now, neither of the second two are hitting for more than one pt, so he's probably maxed out the other two. That means he might be at 100 each for armors, melee, and the two swords. However, for that, he's wasting two weapons that he never gets more than one damage on. I can't imagine that is worth the difference between my 85 SP and his 100.

Again, he starts with 9 extra life, so he can't be getting any extra on armor, strength, etc. which is also strange.

At any rate...

Edited by detlef