[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

Honestly, what is the freaking deal. So I start at the lowest guys that have an attack button but it won't let me attack them 'cause they're not ranked. So I move up a bit and end up in draws. Mind you, it doesn't say anything more than, you had a long battle that ended in a draw. Am I gaining ground here? So, I move up a bit higher on the pecking order and it simply says I lost and I'll be fine in 2 minutes. So then I wait around 2 minutes and start this enormously exciting routine again.

How, in god's name, has this game gotten anyone hooked?

agreed!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this was sort of interesting, the first guy I created was an elf and either got my ass kicked or fought to a draw every time. So I created a new character, a human, loaded up on sword skills and won the first battle I fought. Against an elf, mind you.

Well, this was sort of interesting, the first guy I created was an elf and either got my ass kicked or fought to a draw every time. So I created a new character, a human, loaded up on sword skills and won the first battle I fought. Against an elf, mind you.

Elves are okay once you get up some really good magic spells and skill points in those...but you have to fight other elves in the early going as they can't beat any of the strength characters...JME

Dunno, this is pretty sad... :doh:

This went to an empty profile. Im guessing you were trying to link my profile.

I went in and setup my user, and I was getting pretty pumped up to battle. The characters looked cool, and the Orc I chose was badass. I picked a user to do battle with, and was anticipating a fierce video game battle......and then some stupid text popped up on my screen, making me thing :D This is what these :tup: 's are getting excited about :D

:D

For you guys just starting and getting a lot of draws, buy a third weapon. It makes a hugh difference in the beginning. And always beat up on elves and halflings.

I haven't gotten any real good weapons, but I do have some real good armor and 1 cool scroll:

Wyvernscale Helm

Skill:

Light Armor

Skill Level:

10 / 50

Stamina Cost:

3 Points

Stats:

Armor (+16), Agi (+1), Dex (+1)

Tarnished Adamantine Legs

Skill:

Heavy Armor

Skill Level:

10 / 80

Stamina Cost:

3 Points

Stats:

Armor (+10), Str (+1)

Air Bolt 17 Scroll

Skill:

None

Skill Level:

None

Stamina Cost:

3 Points

Action:

Scroll Damage (17)

Limitations:

Uses (1 turn)

Stats:

None

I finally figured out you don't get the full bonuses for items with the x/xx requirements on then until you get full.

I just got these:

Infernium Gloves

Skill:

Heavy Armor

Skill Level:

5 / 100

Stamina Cost:

4 Points

Stats:

Armor (+2)

THey are ultra rare, and will give me 35 armor and +5 to ALL stats, once I get 100 points in HA. But since I have so low a rating, they are only +2 right now.

I finally figured out you don't get the full bonuses for items with the x/xx requirements on then until you get full.

I just got these:

Infernium Gloves

Skill:

Heavy Armor

Skill Level:

5 / 100

Stamina Cost:

4 Points

Stats:

Armor (+2)

THey are ultra rare, and will give me 35 armor and +5 to ALL stats, once I get 100 points in HA. But since I have so low a rating, they are only +2 right now.

Nice score. Very nice score.

Hey Kid & Twinky, you are going the Fighter route, right?

I'm going the mage route. If you guys save your good Mage stuff (UC, R, UR). I will save my good Fighter stuff, (got a Healing 19 scroll that comes to mind... :D) and when the trade center opens we can work some trades. Sound like a plan?

Big Water or Mental Spells are good for me too.

Well, I've got these so far.

Mental Blast 13

Water Blast 20

Water Ball 17

Cripes...I keep hacking away at the Rank I prizes and ain't getting squat. Meanwhile, I've almost cracked the top 100, mostly beating the crap out the same few players I know I can beat...

Anybody seeing their better stuff coming from certain prize groups, players, etc...?

I haven't... but I don't even understand half of the stuff going on. lol

Well, I've got these so far.

Mental Blast 13

Water Blast 20

Water Ball 17

crap, I didn't see that post by cre8tif. I've gotten rid of at least 3 pieces of Mage Armor.

Cripes...I keep hacking away at the Rank I prizes and ain't getting squat. Meanwhile, I've almost cracked the top 100, mostly beating the crap out the same few players I know I can beat...

Anybody seeing their better stuff coming from certain prize groups, players, etc...?

No, it seems pretty random. Right now I'd be happy collecting some skill points, but all I keep getting is crap like Amulet of Strength 1.

I agree. I'm running out of players I can beat ranked above me. Although I do have a win over the #28 ranked guy. That was a total fluke though as when I went back to that well, he beat me like a rented drum.

crap, I didn't see that post by cre8tif. I've gotten rid of at least 3 pieces of Mage Armor.

I read through the specifics on the "trade" functionality and player-to-player trades will not be allowed. It will ber an auction-style of getting more money for your goods. So it made no difference anyway.

That being said, I have gotten an equal amount of UC and R from level 1, and 2. In fact my Ultra Rare came from perch as a level 2. :D

What is your ranking/playername Bear?

Currently ranked as #107...Boogur the Goblin...a measly 1.4 rating...got no weapons basically to speak of, a few nice swords but nothing spectacular. It's amazing that people kicking your butt ranked lower than you don't seem to have much affect on dropping your rating, but you attacking someone ranked higher than you, even if it's the same 1-2 players over and over again, zooms you up...

Currently ranked as #107...Boogur the Goblin...a measly 1.4 rating...got no weapons basically to speak of, a few nice swords but nothing spectacular. It's amazing that people kicking your butt ranked lower than you don't seem to have much affect on dropping your rating, but you attacking someone ranked higher than you, even if it's the same 1-2 players over and over again, zooms you up...

Only picking fights affects your ranking. You could lose every fight when someone attacks you and it means nothing. Kinda foolish if you sak me, but I didn't design the game.

Only picking fights affects your ranking. You could lose every fight when someone attacks you and it means nothing. Kinda foolish if you sak me, but I didn't design the game.

To this end, I'm considering putting my character on idle for a week, and cashing the EP to max skills. Would be an interesting experiment, no?

I bought a offensive weapon for 20 ep still get draws... i dunno maybe im doing something wrong

Pick on Elves or Halflings.