[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

I hoping that once the devs get pissed that enough people have figured out that daggers and chains are a fast track to page 1, they'll do another tweak and those of us who stuck with largeswords and heavy armor will rule again.

well, i went with a strategy i haven't seen from anyone else -- not just another "dellen strategy". i started from the idea of building a character around healing.....what would be the best possible compliment? well, apparently healing isn't affected by magic or intellect stats, so you don't need to be an elf/mage. you can maximize healing by maximizing your own turns and the other guy's misses. halfling is VERY defensive oriented, seems to be a good choice. and then daggers to maximize my own turns and keep those heals coming. only problem with this strat is, i don't have much room to improve, short of adding ultrarares and a couple more debuffs. right now most of my jewlery is dexterity, and i wanna switch it out to strength or armor. other than that i'm sorta stuck where i am.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

164 Azazello13 attacks using Polished Iron Dagger for 3 damage 4

164 Olaf the Damned attacks using Polished Iron Great Sword but MISSES 4

164 Azazello13 attacks using Pristine Bronze Dirk for 2 damage 2

164 Azazello13 attacks using Polished Iron Dirk for 2 damage 0

:D holy crap! So much for my Bow Debuff IV i had laying around just for you :D

I was thinking about trying something similar but im heavily (pun intended) invested H-armor and large weapons. Can't win anything good so im saving up.

36 Azazello13 heals using Burst of Healing X Spell for 11 life 22

1 JustaGuy attacks and achieves a CRITICAL hit using Polished Iron Bastard Sword for 35 damage 22

10 Azazello13 heals using Burst of Healing X Spell for 9 life 22

10 JustaGuy attacks using Polished Iron Great Axe but MISSES 22

18 Azazello13 heals using Burst of Healing IX Spell for 8 life 22

18 Azazello13 attacks using Pristine Iron Dirk but MISSES 22

5 JustaGuy attacks using Pristine Iron Great Sword for 13 damage 22

5 Azazello13 attacks using Pristine Bronze Dirk for 3 damage 19

15 Azazello13 heals using Burst of Healing X Spell for 10 life 19

15 JustaGuy attacks using Polished Iron War Axe but MISSES 19

22 Azazello13 heals using Burst of Healing IX Spell for 7 life 19

8 JustaGuy attacks using Polished Iron Great Axe for 14 damage 19

17 Azazello13 heals using Burst of Healing X Spell for 9 life 19

17 Azazello13 attacks using Pristine Iron Dagger for 3 damage 16

5 JustaGuy attacks using Iron Great Sword for 12 damage 16

5 Azazello13 attacks using Pristine Bronze Dagger but MISSES 16

5 Azazello13 attacks using Polished Iron Dagger for 2 damage 14

5 JustaGuy attacks using Pristine Bronze Great Sword but MISSES 14

5 Azazello13 attacks using Pristine Iron Dagger for 4 damage 10

9 Azazello13 heals using Burst of Healing VI Spell for 4 life 10

9 JustaGuy attacks using Pristine Bronze Great Sword but MISSES 10

9 Azazello13 attacks and achieves a CRITICAL hit using Pristine Iron Dagger for 11 damage 0

:D

36 Azazello13 heals using Burst of Healing X Spell for 11 life 22

1 JustaGuy attacks and achieves a CRITICAL hit using Polished Iron Bastard Sword for 35 damage 22

10 Azazello13 heals using Burst of Healing X Spell for 9 life 22

10 JustaGuy attacks using Polished Iron Great Axe but MISSES 22

18 Azazello13 heals using Burst of Healing IX Spell for 8 life 22

18 Azazello13 attacks using Pristine Iron Dirk but MISSES 22

5 JustaGuy attacks using Pristine Iron Great Sword for 13 damage 22

5 Azazello13 attacks using Pristine Bronze Dirk for 3 damage 19

15 Azazello13 heals using Burst of Healing X Spell for 10 life 19

15 JustaGuy attacks using Polished Iron War Axe but MISSES 19

22 Azazello13 heals using Burst of Healing IX Spell for 7 life 19

8 JustaGuy attacks using Polished Iron Great Axe for 14 damage 19

17 Azazello13 heals using Burst of Healing X Spell for 9 life 19

17 Azazello13 attacks using Pristine Iron Dagger for 3 damage 16

5 JustaGuy attacks using Iron Great Sword for 12 damage 16

5 Azazello13 attacks using Pristine Bronze Dagger but MISSES 16

5 Azazello13 attacks using Polished Iron Dagger for 2 damage 14

5 JustaGuy attacks using Pristine Bronze Great Sword but MISSES 14

5 Azazello13 attacks using Pristine Iron Dagger for 4 damage 10

9 Azazello13 heals using Burst of Healing VI Spell for 4 life 10

9 JustaGuy attacks using Pristine Bronze Great Sword but MISSES 10

9 Azazello13 attacks and achieves a CRITICAL hit using Pristine Iron Dagger for 11 damage 0

Um, you suck.

BTW, there were two guys selling Pristine Iron Leg Armor, but I decided to give my money to one of my huddle brethren...

It keeps going up for sale :D

It keeps going up for sale :D

Sorry Cid. Had I the extra 20 EP at the time, I would have bid on yours instead, but I had to hock some UC gear at 5 EP just to get up to the 190 I needed to have in the bank to bid on Z's armor.

For obvious reasons, I am now out of the market for yours. There are plenty of significant upgrades I can make before I spend 210 to move up 1 armor point with better leg armor.

Sorry Cid. Had I the extra 20 EP at the time, I would have bid on yours instead, but I had to hock some UC gear at 5 EP just to get up to the 190 I needed to have in the bank to bid on Z's armor.

For obvious reasons, I am now out of the market for yours. There are plenty of significant upgrades I can make before I spend 210 to move up 1 armor point with better leg armor.

Ahh, just as well. I enjoy being f'ed by the game, f'ed by luck, and f'ed by my fellow battlers. I would not have known what to do if something went right. :D

I'm not sure about these new rankings. I'm now #15, and honestly I'd rather be on page 2 or 3.

Well, the good news is that gives me a player on page one that i have a chance of beating. The bad news is that, despite just doing so, i got a freaking corroded spiked gauntlet (max damage 1) for just doing so. :D

Well, the good news is that gives me a player on page one that i have a chance of beating. The bad news is that, despite just doing so, i got a freaking corroded spiked gauntlet (max damage 1) for just doing so. :D

i think it is clearl you DON'T win better chit for beating better players. just the same ol' crap. i fought at least a hundred battles after my "new" character was done, getting victories against, at the time, all of page 2 and probably 10 folks on page 1. in all of that, i won ONE rare item, a set of rare leather arms worse than the ones i already had. zero URs, and a handful of UC crap, nothing really auctionable.

i think it is clearl you DON'T win better chit for beating better players. just the same ol' crap. i fought at least a hundred battles after my "new" character was done, getting victories against, at the time, all of page 2 and probably 10 folks on page 1. in all of that, i won ONE rare item, a set of rare leather arms worse than the ones i already had. zero URs, and a handful of UC crap, nothing really auctionable.

SSDD

I'm still a bit fuzzy on the new rank system. If i beat a higher ranked player (for example Azz), my RP goes up and i get more exp. If they turn and beat me back (Azz) it gets removed or reduced? I guess i don't get the strategy then. If i only can beat players even or below me at a higher % but don't get much for it, and get pummeled by better ones that once in a blue moon i beat, what'st the point?

It may take 100 battles against a top player like Dellen or Delf to get 2-7 wins, but if they just take it right back w/one fight how is this an improvement? Or i beat up on the dipsticks, get crappy prizes and never move.

Am i missing something? :D

BTW: same goes for me, when i do beat someone much better-- a level or two above-- i always get crap, mostly Commons too :D

• 2 months later...

Eh I am on page 2, I need higher ranked Ultra rare stuff, they don't sell it , so i just keep building BP. It's boring.

It's boring.

Well that and they really didn't take too kindly to any "suggestions" that weren't just people telling them how great their game was.

I should add that they sent me a birthday wish.

Edited by detlef